Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
old girl sex year caught engaging 10 commercial

10-year-old Girl Caught Engaging in Commercial Sex
A 10-year-old girl has been caught among four men having sex in an uncompleted building at old Kwata of Suleja.
According to a police source, the girl who hawks sachet water known as pure water meets the men daily to have sex and in re­turn they pay her between N100 to N200.
In a chat with, she disclosed that she started sleeping with men since when she was 8 years old.
“I started sleeping with men when I was eight years old. I use the money they give me and the one I get from my pure water business to sustain my parents and two siblings,” she said.
When asked how often she meets the men, she said it was on daily basis and returns home at 10pm. “I don’t sleep outside my home,” she added.
When asked, the men refused to give their identities. The police source said the matter is still under investigation “and as a matter of fact, the little girl chose to engage herself into such act.
“She was not forced as we thought when we arrested them. It was during interrogation that it became clear to us that they had her based on her agreement with the four men.”

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  My Constituents Have Been Engaging In Spiritual Exercises, Senator Dino Melaye Says. viczimo 2 128 07-10-2017, 01:54 PM
Last Post: sammuel
  South African Girl On Murder Charge For Killing 'Would-Be Rapist' patrick 0 130 06-13-2017, 11:16 AM
Last Post: patrick
  Senator Dino Melaye Caught On Tape Bribing Tribunal Judge Akoh Ikpeme patrick 0 147 06-01-2017, 07:08 AM
  18-year-old Man in Court for Alleged Theft of Bicycle patrick 0 227 05-16-2017, 05:06 PM
  HOT: Pastor Caught With Human Skull Says He Wanted To Use It To Scare Robbers hemelse 0 208 05-08-2017, 08:28 AM
Last Post: hemelse