Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
question help somebody answer abeg

Abeg Somebody Help Me Answer This Question
please am confused and wish for someone here to get Me clarified . how people talks about Google AdSense and how good it is and also how difficult it is for one to get approved , why then do some people sell their own Google AdSense instead of using it to make money for themselves since getting one is very difficult, or do we have Google AdSense hackers? so please my people in the group even if one has to buy Google AdSense what are the things he is supposed to put in consideration before buying one. please please you people should say something.
(08-05-2017 12:29 PM)patrick Wrote: please am confused and wish for someone here to get Me clarified . how people talks about Google AdSense and how good it is and also how difficult it is for one to get approved , why then do some people sell their own Google AdSense instead of using it to make money for themselves since getting one is very difficult, or do we have Google AdSense hackers? so please my people in the group even if one has to buy Google AdSense what are the things he is supposed to put in consideration before buying one. please please you people should say something.

The fact that you have AdSense doesn't mean you will start raking in money. You need good traffic especially from the first world countries like USA and a very good niche like Tech and Health to start earning something decent from AdSense.

Of course, getting AdSense approved is difficult especially for the 3rd tier countries like Nigeria and other countries like India. This is basically due to trust issue and the fact that most of our contents are either not unique or outright monotonous - that is, having everybody focus on one particular niche, especially the entertainment niche. This niche has been so bloated that Google now has little regard for it.

Now pertaining to the tricks used by Nigerians to get their AdSense approved in no distant time and against all odds, you MUST have your way like knowing people from 1st tier countries like the US or UK, in case of address verification. Some go through various methods and sometimes blackhat tactics.

@Life can expatiate more
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Quote:if one has to buy Google AdSense what are the things he is supposed to put in consideration before buying one. please please you people should say something.

Make sure it has been approved, verified and should be non-hosted
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Abeg Somebody Help Me Answer This Questionnot that they don't want to make money with, they get frustrated cuz they have low click and earnings.... as @Pedro says if you can get traffic from tier 1 countries, I swear you will be millionaire in few months.... I currently stopped AdSense in my forum due to traffic but I do get visitors from tier 1 countries.... I do get £1.45 per click so imagine if I get more 30 clicks a day, in a month bro I will a be millionaire listening to ZORO - BUY THE BAR FT FALZ..... I went wayward and my account got disabled....
buying AdSense you got becareful, last week I lost 38k to a fraudster but its all good....

anyway I got AdSense for sale....
Better response on post RE: Abeg Somebody Help Me Answer This Question
(08-05-2017 01:18 PM)Life Wrote: not that they don't want to make money with, they get frustrated cuz they have low click and earnings.... as @Pedro says if you can get traffic from tier 1 countries, I swear you will be millionaire in few months.... I currently stopped AdSense in my forum due to traffic but I do get visitors from tier 1 countries.... I do get £1.45 per click so imagine if I get more 30 clicks a day, in a month bro I will a be millionaire listening to ZORO - BUY THE BAR FT FALZ..... I went wayward and my account got disabled....
buying AdSense you got becareful, last week I lost 38k to a fraudster but its all good....

anyway I got AdSense for sale....
Pm me with details