Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
please needed advice

Advice Needed Please
Dear jdtrendzer, I have about 100k am graduating this year I might not go for service till next year march, please with my 100k what business can I setup to keep myself busy before I go for service, and what I can fall back to after service.
#100k is a big money. Why can't you try to take advantage of the news TSTV? You can be their distributor and make your cash. Get a good vicinity for this and during service, you can get a sales boy/girl to look after it.

Just my Opinion
Try MMM Big Grin

#Just joking, lol. .

But seriously, 100k is enough to make you start ginger business. Buy immediately it is harvested, save and sell when it's scarce! @Cristos is a guru in that field.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Become an Adsense reseller, buy at 5k to 10k and sell minimum of 20k.....
(10-04-2017 04:51 PM)Misola Wrote: #100k is a big money. Why can't you try to take advantage of the news TSTV? You can be their distributor and make your cash. Get a good vicinity for this and during service, you can get a sales boy/girl to look after it.

Just my Opinion

Nice tips sister mi, but In Kaduna (where I intend to setup) to get a shop is expensive, almost 70k in a busy environment, can the remaining 30k buy enough decoder plus cost of running the business
(10-04-2017 05:40 PM)ifexxy Wrote: Become an Adsense reseller, buy at 5k to 10k and sell minimum of 20k.....
Can I easily resale?
(10-04-2017 06:09 PM)patrick Wrote:
(10-04-2017 05:40 PM)ifexxy Wrote: Become an Adsense reseller, buy at 5k to 10k and sell minimum of 20k.....
Can I easily resale?

It depends on your marketing skills
Better response on post RE: Advice Needed Please
(10-04-2017 06:08 PM)patrick Wrote:
(10-04-2017 04:51 PM)Misola Wrote: #100k is a big money. Why can't you try to take advantage of the news TSTV? You can be their distributor and make your cash. Get a good vicinity for this and during service, you can get a sales boy/girl to look after it.

Just my Opinion

Nice tips sister mi, but In Kaduna (where I intend to setup) to get a shop is expensive, almost 70k in a busy environment, can the remaining 30k buy enough decoder plus cost of running the business
Must you get a shop? Why can't you just get a space and put umbrella?
You should ask around and you are lucky it's not Lagos
You can try recharge card business
(10-04-2017 06:45 PM)Hiybee Wrote: You can try recharge card business

Big Grin
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(10-04-2017 06:09 PM)patrick Wrote:
Can I easily resale?