Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
urgently wordpress blogger beginner needed advice

Advice Urgently Needed: Blogger Or Wordpress For Beginner
as an amateur I urgently need your professional advice I want to start practising which platform do u advice I start with?
its your choice bro but I prefer wordpress
If you want ONLY blogging and you want it simple and you don't want to bother yourself with hosting and other technical issues, then go for Blogger.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Advice Urgently Needed: Blogger Or Wordpress For BeginnerIf you dont have much techinal knowledge go for wordpress, there are plug ins for almost anything.

But you are looking at cost go for blogger.
Better response on post RE: Advice Urgently Needed: Blogger Or Wordpress For BeginnerGo for wp bro support html and simple for codding but blogger hard and only support php code and not suitable for posting music video on for tech update and other
Go for wp bt then most freehost out there are nt reliable bt for a reliable freehost i recommend blogger.
I'll recommend Blogger for beginners
Better response on post RE: Advice Urgently Needed: Blogger Or Wordpress For BeginnerBro I Prefer Wordpress. It Simple And Easy To Use. And You Can Create Any Kind Of Site You Want With It
To me Wp is the best, but only if you have enough cash for hosting and maintenance.......
as for a startup i will recommend Blogger because it is free a not so technical......
but if you are fully prepared for blogging go for Wp
(08-03-2017 02:15 PM)Musazee Wrote: To me Wp is the best, but only if you have enough cash for hosting and maintenance.......
as for a startup i will recommend Blogger because it is free a not so technical......
but if you are fully prepared for blogging go for Wp
Thanks bro
(08-01-2017 02:27 PM)Plus Wrote: Go for wp bro support html and simple for codding but blogger hard and only support php code and not suitable for posting music video on for tech update and other

Actually its wordpress that uses php

Blogger use XML and does not support php only html , css and javascript

Wordpress is easier because you dont have to worry about coding , there are plugins that will do that for you.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  How Much Can You Pay To Learn Wordpress Designing /cloning On Jdtrendz? Pedro 13 466 12-14-2017, 02:03 PM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  Wordpress Website For Urgent Sale At A Very Cheap Price Of 2k Hurry victor 0 19 12-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Last Post: victor
  Blogger! Have Found It And Have Decided To Share It Out, This Is How Make Money With Kingeffisy 0 23 11-29-2017, 02:47 PM
Last Post: Kingeffisy
  Help Admin Waploaded Theme Needed Coded_lee 0 33 11-25-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Coded_lee
  HOT: Wordpress School For Designers Has Been Launched, Come In And Apply! Pedro 12 257 11-05-2017, 04:59 PM
Last Post: Cyberpunk
  MUST READ: Are You Still Interested In Learning Wordpress Designing / Cloning On Jdtrendz? cbanklee 7 193 11-05-2017, 04:55 PM
  Jdtrendz Online Webmasters' School To Be Launched; Teachers Needed! Pedro 9 220 11-05-2017, 04:53 PM
  Register for JdTrendz WordPress Programming School with Just 2000 Credits Pedro 6 312 10-28-2017, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Pedro