Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
focus on? news should i quot and niche entertainment one

Between Entertainment And "News" Niches Which One Should I Focus On?
This question has been tiresome in the past few days, I really need an answer from you guys since I can't answer myself, BTW "ent" and "news" niche which one should I Focus on, in case you might want to check my blog here's the link >> http://www.thearticle.com.ng, personally my mind is telling me ent at the same am also hearing news....

@Pedro @cyberhope @life @clive @cbanklee @LUCIFER @major @James @patrick @Plus and others
News bruh because everyone wants to stay updated on current issues....
(09-21-2017 07:02 PM)Life Wrote: News bruh because everyone wants to stay updated on current issues....

Noted, cos I want to quit one.
Better response on post RE: Between Entertainment And "News" Niches Which One Should I Focus On?On my own opinion, entertainment is better cause everybody wants to be entertained.

sometimes I feel bored reading news.

Its left for you to chose. Tongue
Follow your mind bro, Do the once that makes you have like the best
If you can get classified local news, then you are good to go.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Between Entertainment And "News" Niches Which One Should I Focus On?Ok my humble advice is News and wen i mean News i mean the Part that Will drag ur eyes back u all know nigerians like Bad News i dont mean bad asin i mean E. G (Man was eating my snake alive graphic video/Pics) That one alone will make me click unlike (Buhari And family went on Tourism) I will close eye and pass
Combine both, they complement each other
My Own Mind Is Entertianment. You Can Tink Of Any Thing To Entertain People But News. It Dependz On How Updated You Are. Cause Using The Same News From Site Like Naij It Wont Help At All.
Entertainment for me
Both of them go hand in hand
the ent, you mean; music n videos?
and news, you mean; all aspects covered?

I am just thinking of you being all sit all day facing that 4-right angled screen.
news is cool, so is entertainment ( though news fall under entertainment). Follow your mind and you can see to advises been mentioned here too.

Since you good at Story telling, I think you can hit some nails straight with that, since its entertainment.

also if going for news, ready for bandwidth extension.
you can niche down to political news, football news, celebrity news, tech news, local news( I mean geo specific).

well, well, well. just saying, follow your instinct and I wish you success.
Better response on post RE: Between Entertainment And "News" Niches Which One Should I Focus On?my little advice is that:- just follow your mind,... follow what you have passion to and take your brain along with you then you're good to go Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  How Do You Get Traffic As An Entertainment Blogger remitheblogger 4 251 11-09-2017, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Badooskid
  HELP: News Ticker For Xenforo Needed major 11 277 09-13-2017, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Pedro