Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[-]
Tags
failing are why bloggers we

COMING SOON- Why We Bloggers Are Failing
To be sincere, we bloggers kill ourselves individually. we are really selfish and we only want the lions share without sharing with anyone.

We want to live large like the big fishes in the game and be popular. but, we get it wrong and fail in the process.

Join my next post, where I will explain the reason we fail.

lemme do this exams sharply so I won't pour what I read away.....See you soon.
shocked
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
This one weak me ohhh...Anyway am waiting for you next post bro
You are right @cyberhope some blogger don't help each other and is not good
LOL SOMEBLOGGERS FEEL TOO BIG TO HELP THINKING YOU CNT BLOW MORE THAN THEM
(10-13-2017 11:58 AM)cbanklee Wrote: This one weak me ohhh...Anyway am waiting for you next post bro

No be small thing o. But @cyberhope is 100% right tbh
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Why We Bloggers Are Failing
(10-13-2017 02:37 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(10-13-2017 11:58 AM)cbanklee Wrote: This one weak me ohhh...Anyway am waiting for you next post bro

Yea His very right i can recall wen i entered blogging newly I keep begging begging people via Whatsapp until i stood up and Worked myself through and being selfish isnt good at all I must say am not perfect but i help a lot of people wella in places i can without Even collecting a din

He's just saying this to plead himself ,We are all different so, its depends on people you roll with online for business purpose or whatever. I do post for most bloggers who comes my way but in return (sighs) gonna be stories like my ba3 is flat ,am at the road side and soon on. so, you posting this doesn't change anything. People can't always do what you want because they're not God so, what I have to say, is that the game is all about do me I do you Tongue
(10-13-2017 04:48 PM)cbanklee Wrote:

He's just saying this to plead himself ,We are all different so, its depends on people you roll with online for business purpose or whatever. I do post for most bloggers who comes my way but in return (sighs) gonna be stories like my ba3 is flat ,am at the road side and soon on. so, you posting this doesn't change anything. People can't always do what you want because they're not God so, what I have to say, is that the game is all about do me I do you Tongue

everywhere....
(10-13-2017 06:52 PM)cyberhope Wrote:
(10-13-2017 04:48 PM)cbanklee Wrote:

everywhere....
You can say that one more time lol

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  MUST READ: Why Bloggers Fail - The Independent Selfishness cyberhope 10 102 10-14-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: cyberhope