Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
come claim card recharge and airtel

Come In And Claim This Airtel Recharge Card..
Five files, one card, one winner. .

The card is buried beneath one of these files. .

Enjoy!

Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Yes i got it this time around ?? tanks @Pedro
(06-24-2017 05:25 PM)major Wrote: Yes i got it this time around ?? tanks @Pedro

Congrats bro  Puchar
(06-24-2017 06:37 PM)Pedro Wrote:

Congrats bro  Puchar

@Pedro pls How far the Stuff i pm u about pls i really need help on that and my Naijaloaded clone script u gave me if i click a category it will show it but no color or any thing related to the theme background check the image to see what am saying ... But the normal hompage brings everything out buh once i select a Category like e.g Music once it opens no image or color only content pls help me

Thumbnail(s)

@Pedro Please I need help on your naijaloaded script, when am login as admin, I will see my content-default post page good, bt if I visit as a guest, it will look as if there's an error, check screenshot below..

Thumbnail(s)

(06-24-2017 07:00 PM)major Wrote:

Congrats bro  Puchar

@Pedro pls How far the Stuff i pm u about pls i really need help on that and my Naijaloaded clone script u gave me if i click a category it will show it but no color or any thing related to the theme background check the image to see what am saying ... But the normal hompage brings everything out buh once i select a Category like e.g Music once it opens no image or color only content pls help me

I have already rectified that on the same thread I shared it. It shows didn't follow the thread nor comments. Besides, you were to ask this question there and not bumping into threads.

Anyway, like I explained there, the simple thing to do is to edit your header default.php, look for the stylesheet and add the url of your website.

Please refer back to the thread for more info.
(06-24-2017 07:18 PM)ifexxy Wrote: @Pedro Please I need help on your naijaloaded script, when am login as admin, I will see my content-default post page good, bt if I visit as a guest, it will look as if there's an error, check screenshot below..

Create a thread for that. Bumping existing and none related threads is not allowed.
(06-24-2017 07:33 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(06-24-2017 07:00 PM)major Wrote:

Congrats bro  Puchar

I have already rectified that on the same thread I shared it. It shows didn't follow the thread nor comments. Besides, you were to ask this question there and not bumping into threads.

Anyway, like I explained there, the simple thing to do is to edit your header default.php, look for the stylesheet and add the url of your website.

Please refer back to the thread for more info.

Tanks @Pedro sorry for Bumping on Threads really i am
@Pedro please u need to help me, I tried creating a thread, bt am receiving an error, u send me the solution via PM. Thanks
(06-24-2017 10:08 PM)ifexxy Wrote: @Pedro please u need to help me, I tried creating a thread, bt am receiving an error, u send me the solution via PM. Thanks

I have updated the theme, go and redownload it

Congrats
@Pedro if I re-download it, my post page will be normal, cuz it seems normal in admin mode, check the screenshot above
(06-25-2017 08:24 AM)ifexxy Wrote: @Pedro if I re-download it, my post page will be normal, cuz it seems normal in admin mode, check the screenshot above

Bro, it is normal on every mode. Almost every Nigerian using that theme got it from here and it's working fine. Also, here's a demo of the theme at work http://sell.jdtrendz.com ..

It's obvious you have removed a </div> from content default.php that's why the styesheet of the content ran into the footer because there was no div.

To solve it, add a closing </div> in the appropriate place of content default or simply download the modified version.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Free Airtime- Come in and Claim it! Pedro 6 186 07-12-2017, 02:32 PM
Last Post: viczimo
  Airtel Free Airtime Will Be Shared In Few Hours Time, Be Ready! Pedro 8 261 06-24-2017, 04:47 PM
Last Post: hemelse
  HOT: Come in Now and Claim your Free Airtime! Pedro 11 183 06-18-2017, 01:32 AM
Last Post: ifexxy