Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
come wordpress please help masters

Come In Wordpress Masters, Help Please.
Am using frontier theme on my website and I want to remove where meta is on my website I mean the whole metal box, am unable to do so, please help me gurus.
@cbanklee @Pedro @Plus , please guys help me.
Better response on post RE: Come In Wordpress Masters, Help Please.Login to your WordPress dashboard Click on Appearance~ widgets ,you're going to see them like the meta ,search ,categories ,page and other then, you delete anyone you want..
lol you will not see it bro via widget rather go to editor and trace the codes i have used theme before i changed it because it has no much ads space
(11-07-2017 12:44 PM)Smithsolo Wrote: lol you will not see it bro via widget rather go to editor and trace the codes i have used theme before i changed it because it has no much ads space

What is this one saying Big Grin lol
what am saying is that you cant remove that widget without getting rid of codes from editor
Go to appearance>>editor then side bar right and replace the codes with this codes

<div id="sidebar-right" class="sidebar cf" <?php frontier_schema( 'sidebar' ); ?>>
<?php do_action('frontier_before_sidebar_right'); ?>
<div id="widgets-wrap-sidebar-right">

<?php if ( is_active_sidebar('widgets_sidebar_right') ) : ?>
<?php dynamic_sidebar('widgets_sidebar_right'); ?>
<?php else : ?>
<?php
the_widget('WP_Widget_Search', 'title=The Search Box', array(
'before_widget' => '<div class="widget-sidebar frontier-widget widget_search">',
'after_widget' => '</div>',
'before_title' => '<h4 class="widget-title" >',
'after_title' => '</h4>'
) );
the_widget('WP_Widget_Recent_Posts', 1, array(
'before_widget' => '<div class="widget-sidebar frontier-widget widget_recent_entries">',
'after_title' => '</h4>'
) );
the_widget('WP_Widget_Recent_Comments', 1, array(
'before_widget' => '<div class="widget-sidebar frontier-widget widget_recent_comments">',
'after_title' => '</h4>'
) );

?>
<?php endif; ?>

</div>
<?php do_action('frontier_after_sidebar_right'); ?>
</div>
Thanks man
Nice one
.. Thanks for the contribution
You are welcome
lol, this guys are the most funniest person I ever met online Big Grin , You can still apply same idea of theirs on other WordPress premium themes like Newspaper ,unspoke ,flexmag and other complex WordPress premium theme and see how your blogging career go end within a seconds lol but God forbid haha
What are you trying to to say?

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Wordpress Gurus Help Needed Please greatben 4 69 12-18-2017, 02:40 PM
Last Post: Emmyloaded
  Please Wp Masters Come In Smithsolo 1 32 11-26-2017, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Smithsolo
  Please Wp Masters Coming Please Smithsolo 6 129 11-21-2017, 04:46 PM
  HELP: Ftp Websites And Scripts For Wordpress Lettuah 7 184 11-18-2017, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  Pls Guy How Can I Use Two Domain On My Wordpress Site gistking 0 51 11-15-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Post: gistking
  Please Wp Masters Coming Please Smithsolo 0 63 11-05-2017, 06:13 PM
  Please Wp Masters Coming Please Smithsolo 2 110 11-05-2017, 02:59 PM
  TUTORIAL: A-z: Installing And Customizing Carrington Mobile Theme For Wordpress Plus 0 156 08-14-2017, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Plus