Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
important communication is

Communication Is Important!
Better response on post Communication Is Important!I was on my facebook feeds some minutes ago. There is this page on Facebook 'relationship matters in 9ja' where people share their relationship problems and seek for advise.

Some relationship stories there can annoy you ehn! You will wonder how old are the people sharing the stories.

Then I discover that, communication is the main problem of all relationships and even marriages.
You have a problem with your partner? Sit him/her down and talk about the goddam issue!

If you can't talk about your partner's mouth/body odour, smelly Veejay, chats you read between them and the opposite sex then you are in a very wrong relationship. Don't keep things to your self. 

Talk, talk and talk till you reach a conclusion. Nobody is gonna beat you for Pete's sake! Express your mind but in doing that, don't use vulgar language. 

In friendship, relationship and marriage, COMMUNICATION is all you need to make it work. 
So true. Relationship can be very frustrating at times but communication and mutual understanding of your partner can make things move quite smoothly.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post Communication Is Important!Uncle Pedro, thanks for stopping by
(09-25-2017 08:46 PM)Misola Wrote: Uncle Pedro, thanks for stopping by

LOL auntie Tongue
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post Communication Is Important!kudos but 60% agreed Big Grin talking about my own particular field ,I know you the poster and @Pedro we understand this, in term if someone is dating a web developer , programmer and other field that has to do with online issues, I'll boldly tell you this that their level of communication we be about 30% while 50% is based on research and love for google Big Grin ,15% to think about what do next (gain inspiration) and 5% for social life lol. but what really matter is understand

I can't still forget she says most times I'll see how the marriage we be conducted if finally you are getting marry to google lolBig Grin
Better response on post Communication Is Important!@cbanklee, as a web developer, you can still make your communication 100% depends on how important your partner is to you. You can even call/chat and express about your boring web languages even he/she did not understand.
(09-26-2017 11:20 AM)Misola Wrote: @cbanklee, as a web developer, you can still make your communication 100% depends on how important your partner is to you. You can even call/chat and express about your boring web languages even he/she did not understand.

wow, amazing