Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
davido is innocent

Davido Is Innocent
I have been following Davido's story about his friends that died mysteriously.

Tagbo died as a result of drugs, drinks and bla bla bla. If you have been to club before, you will understand that the things guys takes to get *HIGH* no be small. How can somebody take 30 shots of tequila and want to be alive? I can't even think of taking 2 shots. 

As for the other two guys, their deaths is very mysterious and they need to look into it but let's be clear that Davido was not even close to where they were on the day they died. Cartons of money was found in their car and nobody is talking about it. How can they have large sums of money in the boot of a car nitori olorun! How did they get large sum of money in a carton?

I personally will wish they look into their deaths.

Losing loved ones is enough for Davido to deal with but accusing him of killing them is gonna last forever and I suggest Davido should get a therapist to get over this.

#MyOpinion#
Nice But that is your own opinion but not what others thinks okay , I really love your content ,am also a big fan of Davido too but as a matter of fact he is the only one that we be accused cuz of the fame and money he had ,which doesn't mean he killed his three friends or not but God knows ,I can't judge nobody because I do not really know the source of what happened nor what killed his three friends
I do agree with the both of you @Misola and @cbanklee . David could be innocent. But the question that begs for answer is why did he have to lie to the police?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(10-12-2017 04:11 PM)Misola Wrote: I have been following Davido's story about his friends that died mysteriously.

Tagbo died as a result of drugs, drinks and bla bla bla. If you have been to club before, you will understand that the things guys takes to get *HIGH* no be small. How can somebody take 30 shots of tequila and want to be alive? I can't even think of taking 2 shots. 

As for the other two guys, their deaths is very mysterious and they need to look into it but let's be clear that Davido was not even close to where they were on the day they died. Cartons of money was found in their car and nobody is talking about it. How can they have large sums of money in the boot of a car nitori olorun! How did they get large sum of money in a carton?

Losing loved ones is enough for Davido to deal with but accusing him of killing them is gonna last forever and I suggest Davido should get a therapist to get over this.

#MyOpinion#

Dj Tolu is a son of a Billionaire
It's like you saying How The Hell Will Dangote son have Such amount Of Money In His Car
#LWKMD
Better response on post RE: Davido Is Innocent
(10-12-2017 06:02 PM)Pedro Wrote: I do agree with the both of you @Misola and @cbanklee . David could be innocent. But the question that begs for answer is why did he have to lie to the police?

Exactly
If He Was 100% Innocent, I Don't See Any Reason Why He Should've Lied To The Police.

And Besides He Sent His Driver And Two Friends To Dump The Dead Body In An Hospital
(10-12-2017 07:19 PM)Gift Wrote:
(10-12-2017 06:02 PM)Pedro Wrote: I do agree with the both of you @Misola and @cbanklee . David could be innocent. But the question that begs for answer is why did he have to lie to the police?

Exactly
If He Was 100% Innocent, I Don't See Any Reason Why He Should've Lied To The Police.

And Besides He Sent His Driver And Two Friends To Dump The Dead Body In An Hospital

We are not sure "He" was the one that sent them. Still waiting for that part of the story.

What if he really did not know about the dumping of the body? A lot of "What ifs" is in this story

They were all drunk and for now, we are waiting for Davido to clarify that part of dumping the body
(10-12-2017 07:15 PM)Gift Wrote:
(10-12-2017 04:11 PM)Misola Wrote: I have been following Davido's story about his friends that died mysteriously.

#MyOpinion#

Dj Tolu is a son of a Billionaire
It's like you saying How The Hell Will Dangote son have Such amount Of Money In His Car
#LWKMD
lol.
Don't mind me ooo. I yam too poor to see that kind of money at the back of a boot
How sure are you

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Let's End The Beef Between Wizkid And Davido. Eugydrey 6 55 4 hours ago
Last Post: viczimo
  Davido Ogun Kill You, Why Did You Runaway From The Hospital – Tagbo’s - Close Friend Dreadman 0 25 10-05-2017, 02:55 PM
Last Post: Dreadman
  Mr Eazi Attacks Davido Again! Says Its Him, Wizkid And Nobody Else Plus 3 84 07-21-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: lekzino
  Davido’s Convoy Causes Roadblock In Iseyin, Oyo State Plus 1 190 07-20-2017, 09:04 AM
Last Post: patrick
  Here’s Another Proof That The Davido Vs Wizkid Fight Is Still Very Much Alive (photo) viczimo 0 171 07-13-2017, 04:01 PM
Last Post: viczimo
  Beef Getting Hotter!! Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Followed Him, Davido Repli hemelse 0 64 06-29-2017, 07:53 AM
Last Post: hemelse