Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
important what page? is blog? own do most

Do You Own A Blog? What Is Your Most Important Page?
No doubt, one of the features of a good blog is PAGE. There's no blog you will go that you won't find at least, one or all of the following PAGES:

1. Contact Us.
2. About Us.
3. Terms and Conditions.
4. Privacy Policy.
5. Advertise with us.

I have been to most of these new blogs and the most pronounced page I notice is the ADVERTISE WITH US page.

So, let's hear from you guys, which of these pages is your favourite? Let's be sincere here o Big Grin
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Do You Own A Blog? What Is Your Most Important Page?My most important page is Advertisement. No lie Sad
Better response on post RE: Do You Own A Blog? What Is Your Most Important Page?Mine is About Us
Better response on post RE: Do You Own A Blog? What Is Your Most Important Page?L0L.. Let me help you add the last one.... (DMCA Report Page)... If you Published Most Latest Foreign Music Without Dmca actions. OYO! Your Host Will Be Going-Offline Every Minutes and You Want Like Where Goole Search Will Land You (Like Page 7th). Big Grin
Better response on post RE: Do You Own A Blog? What Is Your Most Important Page?contact us page
Better response on post RE: Do You Own A Blog? What Is Your Most Important Page?Mine is About Us & Advertise
Better response on post RE: Do You Own A Blog? What Is Your Most Important Page?Hmm Me Na That Advertise With Us. Make I No Lie. U No Naa. Biz Things
Better response on post RE: Do You Own A Blog? What Is Your Most Important Page?My own na Advertise with Us and Contact us mostly

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  107+ Way To Generate Blogpost Ideas For Your Blog And Websites iamhessteem 0 51 02-18-2018, 12:50 AM
Last Post: iamhessteem
  MUST READ: Authors Needed At An Entertainment Blog Naijagistloaded 2 99 01-28-2018, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Naijagistloaded
  How Much Did You Make Last Year(2017) From Your Blog? deelino 0 67 01-03-2018, 09:34 PM
Last Post: deelino
  Get This Blog For Only 6k Otahumele 1 183 11-01-2017, 08:20 AM
Last Post: hemelse
  Why Is There No Advertisement Page On Jdtrendz? LUCIFER 4 277 10-20-2017, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Jadonking042
  MUST READ: 20 Ways To Increase Your Blog Or Website Audience fynmouth 0 129 09-28-2017, 10:09 AM
Last Post: fynmouth
  MUST READ: 8 Tips That Helps You To Keep Your Blog Contents Alway Fresh fynmouth 2 135 09-27-2017, 08:53 PM
Last Post: youhann
  Facebook Page With Over 100k Likes For Sale Otahumele 5 173 09-14-2017, 10:00 AM
Last Post: cbanklee