Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
nokia bounce nigerian market? back think do

Do You Think Nokia Can Bounce Back In The Nigerian Market?
Nokia was once a very strong force to reckon with in the mobile phone industry. Out of every 100 people in Nigeria, 98 has once used a Nokia phone.

Nokia fell out of favor when they signed a partnership with Microsoft to produce Windows devices. This happened at a time when all their competitors were switching to the Android OS. Nokia struggled to keep up with the trend by releasing the Nokia X and Nokia XL but the two devices weren't enough to keep them in the market.

Presently, it's no longer news that Nokia is coming back and this time they'll be making only Android phones. They have already released 4 smartphones which are yet to come to Africa officially. The smartphones were first announced at the MWC in Barcelona, Spain.

so what's your opinion?

1. Do you think Nokia can take back its position as the top mobile company in Africa with companies like Gionee, Tecno and Infinix already holding most of the market Share?
2. What do you think are the best things Nokia can do to make their devices compete with others comfortably in the market?

drop your comments
I think Nokia can. They have the capability. Anyway, let's hear from others

@hemelse @Life @major @cbanklee
@dhilariousdandy

Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
sure....av you seen Nokia Edge ......d phone is awesome, if Nokia continues to do phone like that but at cheaper rate, they will surely bounce back
WELL AS FOR ME IF NOKIA CAN IMOROVE ON THEIR BATTERY LIFE AND IF THEY CAN SHARE THE SAME APP STORE AS ANDROID I SWEAR I WILL PORT IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THEIR PRODUCT IS STRONG AND RELIABLE BUT MAKE DEM CHEAPER MOST IMPORTANTLY
I don't think Nokia can still regain that position anymore ,where they are other mobile devices with so, many features..talking about Infinix, techno , iPhone ,iPad and others with so many nice produce that you may like you have two or more phones with you if possible you can afford them .Anyway with pray and hard work they may still regain 35% of their lost consumers #lol
(06-19-2017 06:20 PM)cbanklee Wrote: I don't think Nokia can still regain that position anymore ,where they are other mobile devices with so, many features..talking about Infinix, techno , iPhone ,iPad and others with so many nice produce that you may like you have two or more phones with you if possible you can afford them .Anyway with pray and hard work they may still regain 35% of their lost consumers #lol

I will go for what @cbanklee said
With lots of hardworking I think they step up a Lil bit but not much cos they are lots of other phone rocking the market now

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Remember Mtn Zone? Its Back And Better patrick 1 85 08-02-2017, 03:01 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  Check Out The Special Nokia 3310 Costing Almost N1 Million (photo) viczimo 0 134 07-28-2017, 08:39 PM
Last Post: viczimo
  9mobile Crisis Made Huawei Sacks Over 100 Nigerian Engineers Plus 0 79 07-24-2017, 03:45 PM
Last Post: Plus
  Whatsapp Just Extended The Date To End Support For Blackberry And Nokia S40 Users patrick 1 128 06-22-2017, 01:27 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  Mobile Throwback (Nokia 5130 XpressMusic) patrick 4 125 06-21-2017, 04:14 PM
Last Post: hemelse
  SPECIFICATIONS OF THE UPCOMING NOKIA 9 ANDROID SMARTPHONE patrick 4 132 06-20-2017, 09:18 AM
Last Post: cbanklee
  Nokia 6 Gets Sold Out In First Minute Of Flash Sale patrick 1 117 06-13-2017, 08:07 AM
Last Post: adedola2015
  HMD Global Confirms That New Nokia Smartphones Will Get Android 8.0 Update patrick 1 142 06-07-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: dhilariousdandy