Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
few ponzi knew amazing never schemes facts

Facts (few Amazing Facts You Never Knew About Ponzi Schemes)
Its no big deal that some people have built a mansion from the money they got from ponzi, the same way some people have also lost there entire savings to ponzi.. Facts

Well let me set aside a moment of silence for those that lost to ponzi.

Okay we are good, now let’s see some facts about ponzi.

Facts
Do you know that at least 50 scam ponzi sites are created everyday in Nigeria

Do you know that most scam sites are launched at night?

Do you know that sites that promises 100% returning investment hardly survive for three months (no matter how big the platform is)

From January to 1st March close over 3,000 sites have been launched

Out of the 3,000 only few survived till date.

Most sites that promotes bitcoin hardly crash.
Ponzi is different from pyramid

But people love ponzi more than pyramid.

Highest scam site recorded was through WhatsApp pH and GH room ( too bad, I was a victim)

Do you know that ponzi have existed more than you can imagine

Do you know that the easiest way to make money is through ponzi

Do you also know that the easiest way to loose money is also ponzi

Do you know that if you promote a ponzi in nairaland you will be banned for two days.

Do you know that it was a group of people crashed MMM in Nigeria ( not guiders)

Do you also know that some people bought a new phone and laptop to participate in ponzi

Do you also know that bitcoin became one of the high rated currency because of ponzi

You gain more in ponzi when you run on bitcoin

Do you know that some sites launched at night might be owned by a guy in your next street.

Do you know that you can be merged with a participants in another country when you run on bitcoin

Let me drop the Biro here,

Source: http://peertopeerguide.com/facts-about-ponzi-must-read/

Let’s here your comments ,
MLM remains the best. Schemes like Zarfund, Btcbuzz, etc cannot crash. But most Nigerians do Ponzi because of quick money. They hate MLM because for them to earn, they must work by referring people. Nigerians no wan work, hence, frolicking with schemes like MMM that must continue to crash.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
I lost 150k to MMM last year, well i used my spare money unlike one big bro in my street that lost #1m last year.
@Pedro gist me about MLM Smile i wanna know how it works
(08-08-2017 02:30 PM)victor44843 Wrote: I lost 150k to MMM last year, well i used my spare money unlike one big bro in my street that lost #1m last year.

I will update you guys when any hot MLM scheme is available. Right now Zarfund has reached its falling point as most people are already fed up with it.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(08-08-2017 02:38 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-08-2017 02:30 PM)victor44843 Wrote: I lost 150k to MMM last year, well i used my spare money unlike one big bro in my street that lost #1m last year.

I will update you guys when any hot MLM scheme is available. Right now Zarfund has reached its falling point as most people are already fed up with it.

okay boss

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Chinese club to make amazing €320 MILLION offer for Real Madrid star Ronaldo cbanklee 1 122 06-10-2017, 11:17 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  Amazing Fact About Bill Gates patrick 0 134 05-15-2017, 09:08 AM
Last Post: patrick
  Today's Fun Facts (must read) patrick 0 175 05-14-2017, 08:02 PM
Last Post: patrick