Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to traffic site how gradual earn steps

Gradual Steps on How to Earn Traffic to Your Site
Starting out in web site promotion?
When you first launch your site, the chances are that traffic will not start flowing immediately, and perhaps never - it's not just how your site looks or operates that will ensure it's success or failure. According to numerous sources I've come across during my research, the average web site only receives around 3 unique visitors a day!
So how do you get well above this average? A lot of begging and pleading to begin with! Many web masters and site owners leave a lot to be desired in their approaches to marketing and promoting their sites -especially in terms of reciprocal link exchanges.

Reciprocal link requests
Most of us realize that the best way to get traffic while waiting to be listed by search engines is through being linked to by other quality sites. This also assists with increasing SE rankings when search engine spiders do pay a visit. Depending on the search engine, the *only* way to have a chance at a decent ranking is to have other sites linking to yours.
What many new web masters don't realize is that a request for a link exchange will probably meet with a negative or no response. The reason why is simple - it's back to the WIIFM principle - What's In It For Me - the most basic of motivators in the human psyche.
If you approach a well established site to exchange links, there has to be a good reason for them to do so. I have received a number of emails simply stating "link to me - http://www.54534hgg.com". That kind of promotional strategy gets you nowhere.
Here are a few hints and tips for beginners through to more experienced site owners as to how you can persuade an established site to exchange links with you.
Brilliant piece

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  5 Steps To Get Your Website Indexed Faster On Google Search Engine. patrick 1 135 12-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Iamdannyfc
  HOT: What Is The Way You Boost Your Traffic For Your Blog sandramira9 1 92 11-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  15 Ways To Secure Your Wordpress Site James 0 110 10-11-2017, 01:01 PM
Last Post: James
  How To Know Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using starkit 2 98 10-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  Increase Website Traffic Or Visitors (full Tutorial) Afrigroove 7 193 09-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Afrigroove
  TUTORIAL: How To Remove The http:// Onclkds.com ad virus From Your Wordpress Site Pedro 2 453 09-19-2017, 07:41 AM
Last Post: cyberhope
  TUTORIAL: How To Know Any Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using? Plus 2 171 09-12-2017, 11:06 AM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  TUTORIAL: How To Know Wordpress Theme A Site Is Using? Plus 0 141 09-11-2017, 05:09 PM
Last Post: Plus