Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
someone thing explain pls

HELP- Can Someone Pls Explain This Thing
Since yesterday which is unlike this before i have been checking my Site Stats and the only thing am seeing there is 0 views 0 visitor and i am sure many of my Friends and Fans Has visited and even screenshot their visit to my site and still nothing shows am sooo confused now on a normal day even if its as bad as i get nothing lower than 50vistors buh since yesterday am soo confused no vistors nor anything i even went as far as using a friend phone to visit still nothing @Pedro pls what may be the cause #the screen shot is below (i added a Secure badge code to the site was thinking that was the problem buh i have removed it still nothing or is it been directed to somewhere)

Thumbnail(s)

Better response on post RE: Can Someone Pls Explain This ThingMight be a bug from your dashboard. It happens sometimes, the worst is Wapka. Please use Google analytics as it's the best way to monitor your site's statistics. Nobody is stealing your stats LOL. Meanwhile, give it sometime whether it would fix itself. But try use Google analytics.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(06-26-2017 11:22 AM)Pedro Wrote: Might be a bug from your dashboard. It happens sometimes, the worst is Wapka. Please use Google analytics as it's the best way to monitor your site's statistics. Nobody is stealing your stats LOL. Meanwhile, give it sometime whether it would fix itself. But try use Google analytics.

Tanka bro but this google analysis can i get the app to monitor it directly
Tanks @Pedro am using the Analysis app now and its showing me everything Nawa for Word press oo common to show me stats na problem
(06-26-2017 12:35 PM)major Wrote: Tanks @Pedro am using the Analysis app now and its showing me everything Nawa for Word press oo common to show me stats na problem

It's normal bro. Just give it some time first. .
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!