Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
403 error server issues

HELP- Error 403 Server Issues
Hi @Pedro and Other Jdtrenders what is the disadvantages of Mod security because i think am experiencing that i tried posting a tutorial and in it contains codes tho i post it 2hours ago and tried to post another one and it brought an 403 error saying (You don't have permission to access /newthread.php on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.) Any Help on resolving it or idea
(07-28-2017 10:34 AM)major Wrote: Hi @Pedro and Other Jdtrenders what is the disadvantages of Mod security because i think am experiencing that i tried posting a tutorial and in it contains codes tho i post it 2hours ago and tried to post another one and it brought an 403 error saying (You don't have permission to access /newthread.php on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.) Any Help on resolving it or idea

ModSecurity helps secure our forums. The only disadvantage is that you can't post certain codes. However, you can contact your host to disable it but it's VERY RISKY!
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(07-28-2017 01:12 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-28-2017 10:34 AM)major Wrote: Hi @Pedro and Other Jdtrenders what is the disadvantages of Mod security because i think am experiencing that i tried posting a tutorial and in it contains codes tho i post it 2hours ago and tried to post another one and it brought an 403 error saying (You don't have permission to access /newthread.php on this server. Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.) Any Help on resolving it or idea

ModSecurity helps secure our forums. The only disadvantage is that you can't post certain codes. However, you can contact your host to disable it but it's VERY RISKY!

Ok now i get so the only disadvantages is U cant place codes right because i thought i limit the post u do publish like having a certain limit or is there any other thing needed to know
Better response on post RE: Error 403 Server Issues

true.... that's the main reason I run on https and also block some robots from accessing my forum
(07-28-2017 02:26 PM)Life Wrote:

true.... that's the main reason I run on https and also block some robots from accessing my forum

Exactly bro
(07-28-2017 02:22 PM)major Wrote:

Ok now i get so the only disadvantages is U cant place codes right because i thought i limit the post u do publish like having a certain limit or is there any other thing needed to know

You can increase post limit in the settings. But you can't post contents that have certain codes like php, java, etc.
(07-28-2017 02:40 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-28-2017 02:22 PM)major Wrote:

You can increase post limit in the settings. But you can't post contents that have certain codes like php, java, etc.

Ok no wonder u stopped posting code