Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
review forum

HELP- Forum Review
Evening Jdtrenders
As life Goes on we also need to know whats wrong and whats the solution and next step to take so my request is Jst take 20mins of ur time And survey My forum and tell me what u felt isnt Good or need Some changes and amendment Smile

As some said on his own opinion
1. No keyword
2. Copy and paste(which i have stopped and most recent content are new and Fresh)
3. Etc

My niche is (Webmaster, News/Tutorial for Blogger beginners)

@patrick @Pedro @life @Plus @everyone Will like u guys to give full review Tanks Big Grin http://www.pktrendz.com
Better response on post RE: Forum Reviewthe forum stats ain't friendly...... Adjust it
make your posts from left to right not center...
(08-14-2017 08:32 PM)Life Wrote: the forum stats ain't friendly...... Adjust it
make your posts from left to right not center...

Noted Sir any other Thing u noticed
To me you are making progress. Keep it up bro. And also follow @"Life"''s recommendation.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Forum Review
(08-14-2017 10:00 PM)Pedro Wrote: To me you are making progress. Keep it up bro

Tanks bro in fact ur word alone keeps me going i appreciate Big Grin
Hi @Pedro sorry for droping me comment here but Creating a thread for what i wanted to say isnt needed because its a one on one request wanna plead for something pls Pedro i may not be Fully active on Jdtrendz but pls Try and also leave some comment on My forum as well to it also helps keep me going as well as u know i may not have created threads nowadays but i find time to comment and appreciate the effort of most members that create so pls am jst plead try and Support me too as i also do on Jdtrendz sorry i would have PM u but the last one i did there was no reply so i decided to Get ur attention through here
(08-29-2017 07:32 AM)major Wrote: Hi @Pedro sorry for droping me comment here but Creating a thread for what i wanted to say isnt needed because its a one on one request wanna plead for something pls Pedro i may not be Fully active on Jdtrendz but pls Try and also leave some comment on My forum as well to it also helps keep me going as well as u know i may not have created threads nowadays but i find time to comment and appreciate the effort of most members that create so pls am jst plead try and Support me too as i also do on Jdtrendz sorry i would have PM u but the last one i did there was no reply so i decided to Get ur attention through here

Hi @major, if you notice, I am not even that active on Jdtrendz because I am too busy these days. All thanks to Jdtrendz members for keeping the forum going.

Your forum is even hard to register on. The other time I tried to register, the system rejected me that I was a spammer. Try to fix that.

Another thing is that your contents are not unique. Most of them are gotten from Jdtrendz, so what do you want me to comment on again?

Anyway, I will try to be dropping comments on your forum once a while, but first fix the registration issue.
(08-29-2017 09:24 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-29-2017 07:32 AM)major Wrote: Hi @Pedro sorry for droping me comment here but Creating a thread for what i wanted to say isnt needed because its a one on one request wanna plead for something pls Pedro i may not be Fully active on Jdtrendz but pls Try and also leave some comment on My forum as well to it also helps keep me going as well as u know i may not have created threads nowadays but i find time to comment and appreciate the effort of most members that create so pls am jst plead try and Support me too as i also do on Jdtrendz sorry i would have PM u but the last one i did there was no reply so i decided to Get ur attention through here

Hi @major, if you notice, I am not even that active on Jdtrendz because I am too busy these days. All thanks to Jdtrendz members for keeping the forum going.

Your forum is even hard to register on. The other time I tried to register, the system rejected me that I was a spammer. Try to fix that.

Another thing is that your contents are not unique. Most of them are gotten from Jdtrendz, so what do you want me to comment on again?

Anyway, I will try to be dropping comments on your forum once a while, but first fix the registration issue.

Ok @Pedro for the registration process av fixed that long time ago everything is working perfecto and the copied content av stop that too long time too i now have my own content and would appreciate if u would jst at least time to time drop comments and help out thanks @Pedro
(08-29-2017 01:24 PM)major Wrote:
(08-29-2017 09:24 AM)Pedro Wrote:

Ok @Pedro for the registration process av fixed that long time ago everything is working perfecto and the copied content av stop that too long time too i now have my own content and would appreciate if u would jst at least time to time drop comments and help out thanks @Pedro

I will try bro. But try post beautiful contents o

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HOT: Please Guys Help Me To Review Giftnaija.com giftnaija 1 91 04-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Last Post: cbanklee
  Are You a Blogger? Drop Your Site's Address for Review. . James 22 614 03-12-2018, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Study4free
  Check This Entertaining Soccer Forum Abbey 3 230 02-04-2018, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Profolaafe
  HELP: Review Needed On My New Blog 9Jahype 0 65 02-02-2018, 04:48 AM
Last Post: 9Jahype
  MUST READ: Review Needed In Gistpaded haarun.haarun 6 179 01-09-2018, 12:00 AM
Last Post: cyberlordh
  Review Land Rate Loadedng.com coka 4 174 01-01-2018, 09:29 AM
Last Post: naijaoxford
  You Guys Should Review My New Forum donblade 6 306 10-25-2017, 01:55 PM
Last Post: donblade
  Review My Live Streaming Website ifexxy 9 294 10-20-2017, 01:16 PM
Last Post: cyberhope