Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
request forum theme

HELP- Forum Theme Request
PLS BOSSES PLS I NEED ANOTHER FORUM THEME APART FRM NAIRALAND I NEED A FORUM THEME PLS @Pedro IF U CAN HELP WILL APPRECIATE
(06-22-2017 07:33 PM)major Wrote: PLS BOSSES PLS I NEED ANOTHER FORUM THEME APART FRM NAIRALAND I NEED A FORUM THEME PLS @Pedro IF U CAN HELP WILL APPRECIATE

I don't get you. You need a theme like WordPress or a standalone forum script? Please be clear.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Also please, try as much as possible to type normally. I am allergic to all-caps texts as I find them illegible.
(06-22-2017 07:42 PM)Pedro Wrote: Also please, try as much as possible to type normally. I am allergic to all-caps texts as I find them illegible.

Sorry about the all caps my fone misbehaves sometimes :what i mean was like how u cloned that Narialand theme for wordpress i meant i need another forum themes like that of the one u shared tho i love it buh wanna try a different one tanks
(06-22-2017 07:53 PM)major Wrote:
(06-22-2017 07:42 PM)Pedro Wrote: Also please, try as much as possible to type normally. I am allergic to all-caps texts as I find them illegible.

Sorry about the all caps my fone misbehaves sometimes :what i mean was like how u cloned that Narialand theme for wordpress i meant i need another forum themes like that of the one u shared tho i love it buh wanna try a different one tanks

Try the naij.com mobile theme I shared. It's nice. You can add forum features to it by installing bbpress and buddypress(optional)..
I concur with cooperation we can grow
(06-22-2017 08:13 PM)Pedro Wrote:

Try the naij.com mobile theme I shared. It's nice. You can add forum features to it by installing bbpress and buddypress(optional)..

Ok il try it out buh i jst hope its not laggy and loads fast

And can i still use all the plugin u recommended for the nairaland u helped or do i still go ahead with the buddy &bbpress
(06-22-2017 08:17 PM)major Wrote:
(06-22-2017 08:13 PM)Pedro Wrote:

Ok il try it out buh i jst hope its not laggy and loads fast

And can i still use all the plugin u recommended for the nairaland u helped or do i still go ahead with the buddy &bbpress

Nope, the plugins are not necessary. Just install bbpress and buddypress.
pls I need nairaland theme Booss pedro
(07-30-2017 04:36 PM)olyj Wrote: pls I need nairaland theme Booss pedro

The theme is already in the forum search for it and follow instruction

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: Pls Who Can Help Me Clone Rapnaija.com Mobile Theme I Will Pay With 100 Forum Credit lifenaija 2 97 12-21-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: lifenaija
  LEAK: Have You Ever Created A Wordpress Theme And The Theme Is Request All Over* Plus 0 113 09-15-2017, 10:20 PM
Last Post: Plus
  HOT: Request For Any Wordpress Theme Here Pedro 13 286 07-27-2017, 06:37 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  NEWS: Request for Themes in this Forum Pedro 8 204 06-07-2017, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Lilbob