Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to add latest portal i how thread pagination

HELP- How Can I Add Pagination To Latest Thread In Portal
pls help me how can i add pagination ,cos have use {$multipage} still yet is not working ,pls how will i do it
Ban reason: Banned for gross spamming and promoting shady business. (1y, 7m, 3w, 4d, 1h, 9m remaining)
(07-28-2017 05:12 PM)ayodelesegun Wrote: pls help me how can i add pagination ,cos have use {$multipage} still yet is not working ,pls how will i do it

Add {$multipage} under {$announcements} in portal template. Note that Mybb by default doesn't support pagination on latest posts on index . However, the premium Move to the Front Page plugin I shared has all these features as I customised it from the OUGC MOVE TO PORTAL PLUGIN I shared for free weeks ago. You can get them here https://www.jdtrendz.com/Thread-SHARED-M...ree-latest
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
have download the plugin and have active it and have put the multipage after the announcement ,still yet is not working

Pls help nigga pedro
Ban reason: Banned for gross spamming and promoting shady business. (1y, 7m, 3w, 4d, 1h, 9m remaining)
(07-28-2017 06:51 PM)ayodelesegun Wrote: have download the plugin and have active it and have put the multipage after the announcement ,still yet is not working

Pls help nigga pedro

The free plugin, which is OUGC, doesn't have that feature. The premium version of OUGC which I customised from the free version does have it. The premium version can be found ONLY ON JDTRENDZ, nowhere else. It's not free of course as I have shared the free version for free which has lots of awesome features as well.
(07-28-2017 06:51 PM)ayodelesegun Wrote: have download the plugin and have active it and have put the multipage after the announcement ,still yet is not working

Pls help nigga pedro

You don't need any plugin to enable pagination on announcement. Once you put the code under announcement, it should work unless you don't know what you are doing .
(07-28-2017 06:59 PM)Pedro Wrote:

Pls help nigga pedro

You don't need any plugin to enable pagination on announcement. Once you put the code under announcement, it should work unless you don't know what you are doing .

guy have put the code after announcement in portal ,still yet is not working pls ,wat should i do now
(07-28-2017 07:37 PM)ayodelesegun Wrote:

Pls help nigga pedro

guy have put the code after announcement in portal ,still yet is not working pls ,wat should i do now

Pagination would display when you exceed the first page. Go to portal settings and set the number of announcements to display per page.
(07-28-2017 07:42 PM)Pedro Wrote:

Pls help nigga pedro

Pagination would display when you exceed the first page. Go to portal settings and set the number of announcements to display per page.

guy i put the multipage after the announcement ,but to my suprise it just float at the top of the thread instead of the below ,hw will i do it pedro
(07-29-2017 07:59 AM)ayodelesegun Wrote:

Pls help nigga pedro

guy i put the multipage after the announcement ,but to my suprise it just float at the top of the thread instead of the below ,hw will i do it pedro

Then bring it back to the bottom. Check all the pagination templates, you must have changed something somewhere.
(07-29-2017 08:47 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-28-2017 06:59 PM)Pedro Wrote: You don't need any plugin to enable pagination on announcement. Once you put the code under announcement, it should work unless you don't know what you are doing .

Then bring it back to the bottom. Check all the pagination templates, you must have changed something somewhere.

Where will i locate the pagination template
(07-29-2017 09:11 AM)ayodelesegun Wrote:
(07-28-2017 07:37 PM)ayodelesegun Wrote: guy have put the code after announcement in portal ,still yet is not working pls ,wat should i do now

I can't remember. Just check all the pagination templates.
(07-29-2017 09:31 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-29-2017 09:11 AM)ayodelesegun Wrote:
(07-28-2017 07:42 PM)Pedro Wrote: Pagination would display when you exceed the first page. Go to portal settings and set the number of announcements to display per page.

I can't remember. Just check all the pagination templates.

Okkkk pls how can i display my time in HOURS AGO ,pls
@Pedro how can i get credit and activing plugin seems to be a problem plus how do i make some themes mobile friendly???
(07-31-2017 08:54 PM)Spidey Wrote: @Pedro how can i get credit and activing plugin seems to be a problem plus how do i make some themes mobile friendly???

Hi, to purchase credit, just send me a personal message stating how much credit you want.

As for plugins, you have to upload the files through file manager and then activate it from your admin dashboard. Make sure you read the readme.txt for instructions before uploading the plugin.

Lastly, you can only make your theme mobile friendly if you are good at Web designing. But if you are a newbie, you can download one of our premium themes and use. They are mobile friendly. However, you need credits to download some.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  How To Add A Beautiful Pagination On Mybb Pedro 1 190 10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Dhron
  HELP: Making Portal.php Homepage fynmouth 6 160 09-29-2017, 07:46 PM
Last Post: fynmouth
  How Do I Display Blog Post On Mybb Portal. papergoddess 29 340 08-30-2017, 11:58 AM
Last Post: papergoddess
  Please How Do I Display My Blog Posts On Mybb Portal papergoddess 39 450 08-24-2017, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  How Can I Setup Latest Posts In Mybb ayodelesegun 12 268 07-02-2017, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Pedro