Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
credit i forum need

HELP- I Need Forum Credit
@Pedro pls i need either to buy or who can give me forum credit cuz i really need to download A theme from here and this has been difficult since i have been looking for a way to get it jst 100# forum credit thats all so if there is any means for me to get pls state it cuz i dont do Bitcoin or any stuff like that if i can buy through airtime or if someone can give me would be good @Pedro
@cbanklee @patrick
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
You can get that through airtime but to me is not encouraging why?? You need to be active so you can get the credit for free ..PM me with the mtn airtel and get the donation of the 100# you requested
(10-02-2017 05:10 PM)cbanklee Wrote: You can get that through airtime but to me is not encouraging why?? You need to be active so you can get the credit for free ..PM me with the mtn airtel and get the donation of the 100# you requested

U know am No. 1 active member jat that as i said earlier i am busy with a project lately meanwhile i have PM u drop ur number lemme send it to u
Same here @cbanklee message me your number I will send you #200 mtn recharge card for #200 forum credit, I need to download that GoldenEye theme Bro. Please help me
(10-03-2017 12:05 AM)greatben Wrote: Same here @cbanklee message me your number I will send you #200 mtn recharge card for #200 forum credit, I need to download that GoldenEye theme Bro. Please help me

PM me or @patrick ... @cbanklee has exhausted his.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
OK Bro. thanks

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  MUST READ: Jdtrendz Free Credit System Has Been Reactivated. Pedro 5 310 02-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Last Post: Profolaafe
  How Can I Buy Forum Credit Naijagistloaded 0 89 11-14-2017, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Naijagistloaded
  I Want To Exchange My Forum Credit For Card patrick 3 221 10-03-2017, 12:18 PM
Last Post: patrick
  HOT: You Can Now Purchase Our Forum Credits With Bitcoin, Learn More... Pedro 2 430 08-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  WOW: Patrick Has Been Rewarded with 2500 Credit for Been the Most Active this Few Weeks Pedro 1 311 05-22-2017, 07:29 PM
Last Post: patrick