Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to help actually i site clone how need

HELP- I actually need your help on how to clone a site
I know is not easy but I still found it easy for me to learn from others all the days of my life ...

science and technology improve daily so as programming, so why suffer yourself writing script when it is already written...d
only tin I request is for people to know programming
skills so dey can do some changes to the script....that's
all ..
please ,I want someone to drop a tutorial on how to clone a site please
@Pedro and other dope webmaster here in the forum please
(06-08-2017 10:05 AM)cbanklee Wrote: I know is not easy but I still found it easy for me to learn from others all the days of my life ...

science and technology improve daily so as programming, so why suffer yourself writing script when it is already written...d
all ..

@hemelse @dhilariousdandy @patrick your attentions are needed. .

As for me, I will write a tutorial on that soon..
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(06-08-2017 11:44 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(06-08-2017 10:05 AM)cbanklee Wrote: I know is not easy but I still found it easy for me to learn from others all the days of my life ...

all ..

That would be nice boss, it will also help some newbies out there to clone any theme/template of there choice, but i still recommend, if you have money you buy the theme, by doing so, you are supporting the developer for his good work, cos it ain't easy sitting all day writing code from scratch
(06-08-2017 12:39 PM)dhilariousdandy Wrote:
(06-08-2017 11:44 AM)Pedro Wrote:

all ..

That would be nice boss, it will also help some newbies out there to clone any theme/template of there choice, but i still recommend, if you have money you buy the theme, by doing so, you are supporting the developer for his good work, cos it ain't easy sitting all day writing code from scratch

Yes I agree with you
I will be glad ,if you drop the tutorial @Pedro
Quote:That would be nice boss, it will also help some newbies out there to clone any theme/template of there choice, but i still recommend, if you have money you buy the theme, by doing so, you are supporting the developer for his good work, cos it ain't easy sitting all day writing code from scratch

You are right. However, to some level. First, not everyone would want to sell their themes. In fact, they won't even reply you when you request for it even if you were paying them.

Now back to the topic. Cloning a script is not all about reaping a site. It goes beyond. For instance, most people clone for educational purposes. Do you know people pay programmers to help them clone their own (the people's) sites? There's a category for that on Fiverr and other freelance sites.

Another reason why people clone is a way of identifying with their idols. Just like a fan would copy their celebrity mode of dressing, hairstyle, etc. It's just so everywhere. In fact, it boosts the images of these celebrities.

We see people replicating Naijaloaded, it's because of the love they have for the blog.

However, it is very wrong to clone a copyrighted site unless the owners approve of it. But how many sites in Nigeria are copyrighted? How many are built from the scratch? Very, very few of them. This means, they also built on other people's idea which the OP made clear from the beginning. Even Facebook that's close to unique than almost all the websites in Nigeria cannot lay claim of the design.

So learning how to clone is not a bad idea. Cloning of a website is a legitimate business just like ethical hacking. It becomes a crime when you knowingly clone a copyrighted website for financial gain.
(06-08-2017 04:02 PM)Pedro Wrote:
Quote:That would be nice boss, it will also help some newbies out there to clone any theme/template of there choice, but i still recommend, if you have money you buy the theme, by doing so, you are supporting the developer for his good work, cos it ain't easy sitting all day writing code from scratch

You are right. However, to some level. First, not everyone would want to sell their themes. In fact, they won't even reply you when you request for it even if you were paying them.

Now back to the topic. Cloning a script is not all about reaping a site. It goes beyond. For instance, most people clone for educational purposes. Do you know people pay programmers to help them clone their own (the people's) sites? There's a category for that on Fiverr and other freelance sites.

Another reason why people clone is a way of identifying with their idols. Just like a fan would copy their celebrity mode of dressing, hairstyle, etc. It's just so everywhere. In fact, it boosts the images of these celebrities.

We see people replicating Naijaloaded, it's because of the love they have for the blog.

However, it is very wrong to clone a copyrighted site unless the owners approve of it. But how many sites in Nigeria are copyrighted? How many are built from the scratch? Very, very few of them. This means, they also built on other people's idea which the OP made clear from the beginning. Even Facebook that's close to unique than almost all the websites in Nigeria cannot lay claim of the design.

So learning how to clone is not a bad idea. Cloning of a website is a legitimate business just like ethical hacking. It becomes a crime when you knowingly clone a copyrighted website for financial gain.

Boss, you're simply the best, you just put me on track, I never knew cloning is legal, I thought it's illegal. Although have seen the category on fiverr, but then I keep imagining why fiverr will allow such since is illegal but you have just cleared my doubt.

Thanks for this wonderful lecture, I'm grateful.
(06-08-2017 04:02 PM)Pedro Wrote:

Exactly @Pedro but we are still expecting the tutorial boss even if we have to purchase it ...
can't wait for this amazing tutorial @Pedro
Just wishing the tutorial will be drop soon @Pedro
Lol , This my post still they funny me oh lol Big Grin
(09-28-2017 08:10 PM)cbanklee Wrote: Lol , This my post still they funny me oh lol Big Grin

Big Grin Big Grin
hmmm...just watching
am also waiting 4 d tutorial