Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
mybb little reply issues

HELP- Little Issues On Mybb Reply
@Pedro pls i really need the solution to this wahala pls check the image below it started today and i never did any change or plugin download nor settings pls help

Thumbnail(s)

(07-26-2017 06:26 PM)major Wrote: @Pedro pls i really need the solution to this wahala pls check the image below it started today and i never did any change or plugin download nor settings pls help

Hi, I am not a magician. You have to explain vividly, only then can we help you.

The image showed you encountered a problem, please tell:
1. What led to the error? When do you experience it? Is it when posting, when replying or it just happened abruptly?

2. If you posted something before the error popped up, what type of content did you post? Is such a content disabled by your host? Did you or your hosting provider enable ModSecurity?

Please explain lucidly, that image has revealed nothing.

I said this because according to the image, the post you are commenting on DOES NOT EXIST. So I don't know whether the error is as a result of the missing post or from the reply itself.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(07-26-2017 07:25 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-26-2017 06:26 PM)major Wrote: @Pedro pls i really need the solution to this wahala pls check the image below it started today and i never did any change or plugin download nor settings pls help

Hi, I am not a magician. You have to explain vividly, only then can we help you.

1. What led to the error? When do you experience it? Is it when posting, when replying or it just happened abruptly?

2. If you posted something before the error popped up, what type of content did you post? Is such a content disabled by your host? Did you or your hosting provider enable ModSecurity?

Ok first of all i didnt Enable any Modsecurity and i dont know how to

When the error pops up is wen a user apart frm the Admin clicks reply then the pop up shows immediately and it keep showing even if it refreshes it keeps showing Only the admin can post reply others keep getting this message and i jst figured it out yesterday wen i was testing Lock-sell will point Plugin then i try commenting then it showed
(07-26-2017 07:35 PM)major Wrote:

When the error pops up is wen a user apart frm the Admin clicks reply then the pop up shows immediately and it keep showing even if it refreshes it keeps showing Only the admin can post reply others keep getting this message and i jst figured it out yesterday wen i was testing Lock-sell will point Plugin then i try commenting then it showed

I still don't get you. Did the problem begin after you installed and activated Lock-sell plugin or?

I advise you go through the settings
(07-26-2017 07:50 PM)Pedro Wrote:

I still don't get you. Did the problem begin after you installed and activated Lock-sell plugin or?

No the problem didnt start there i said when i noticed it was wen i had to test Locking items by Commenting den i noticed it and i didnt access my ACP atall because the plugin has been there for long jst decided to check it Out could u pls access it and know the issues
(07-26-2017 07:59 PM)major Wrote:

No the problem didnt start there i said when i noticed it was wen i had to test Locking items by Commenting den i noticed it and i didnt access my ACP atall because the plugin has been there for long jst decided to check it Out could u pls access it and know the issues

If I tell you I understand a thing of what you just explained, I lie. So far you haven't described the nature of the problem. You are just telling me it started on its own which cannot be possible.

I remember warning you against editing files or effecting changes or even installing plugins you know nothing about. I always warn members using Mybb to avoid installing plugins randomly unless they have sufficient knowledge of Mybb. Plugins can cause harm to your forum and unless you are savvy, you cannot reverse it. I said this because I may not have time to help anybody edit anything. Anyway, that's by the way.

As for your problem, I suggest you check the settings, check all the user group, make sure they are able to post/reply.
(07-27-2017 12:02 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-26-2017 07:25 PM)Pedro Wrote: Hi, I am not a magician. You have to explain vividly, only then can we help you.

If I tell you I understand a thing of what you just explained, I lie. So far you haven't described the nature of the problem. You are just telling me it started on its own which cannot be possible.

I remember warning you against editing files or effecting changes or even installing plugins you know nothing about. I always warn members using Mybb to avoid installing plugins randomly unless they have sufficient knowledge of Mybb. Plugins can cause harm to your forum and unless you are savvy, you cannot reverse it. I said this because I may not have time to help anybody edit anything. Anyway, that's by the way.

As for your problem, I suggest you check the settings, check all the user group, make sure they are able to post/reply.
Dont worry @Pedro i have resolved the issue it was caused by a plugin tho
(07-27-2017 07:28 AM)major Wrote:
(07-26-2017 07:35 PM)major Wrote: Ok first of all i didnt Enable any Modsecurity and i dont know how to

God knows I have warned you against installing random plugins. I will not log into your admin dashboard to fix any issue even if you are paying me millions. So keep installing.
(07-27-2017 10:51 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-26-2017 07:50 PM)Pedro Wrote: I still don't get you. Did the problem begin after you installed and activated Lock-sell plugin or?

God knows I have warned you against installing random plugins. I will not log into your admin dashboard to fix any issue even if you are paying me millions. So keep installing.
Why are u now talking like this I said it was a plugin that did it and i have been using it for long so why now swearing On me that u cant help Nawa oo
(07-27-2017 11:20 AM)major Wrote:
(07-26-2017 07:59 PM)major Wrote: No the problem didnt start there i said when i noticed it was wen i had to test Locking items by Commenting den i noticed it and i didnt access my ACP atall because the plugin has been there for long jst decided to check it Out could u pls access it and know the issues

Why are u now talking like this I said it was a plugin that did it and i have been using it for long so why now swearing On me that u cant help Nawa oo

I just said my mind bro
(07-27-2017 11:22 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-27-2017 11:20 AM)major Wrote:
(07-27-2017 12:02 AM)Pedro Wrote: If I tell you I understand a thing of what you just explained, I lie. So far you haven't described the nature of the problem. You are just telling me it started on its own which cannot be possible.

I just said my mind bro

Well is good u said ur mind sha

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Am Novice Please How To Design And Do Some Other Tageble Things In Mybb Admin Please olamideoladesino 0 135 03-17-2018, 12:48 PM
Last Post: olamideoladesino
  How To Design Mybb Forum Am New Here olamideoladesino 0 88 03-17-2018, 11:57 AM
Last Post: olamideoladesino
  HELP: I Want To Change Mybb Board Link kingsolomon 0 61 02-28-2018, 08:17 PM
Last Post: kingsolomon
  HELP: I Need Mybb Help Mr Elpee 0 73 02-05-2018, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Mr Elpee
  Pls Admin Help Needed On Mybb 9Jahype 14 461 01-29-2018, 08:27 AM
Last Post: major
  HELP: Help Me Install Mybb On My Hosting I Will Pay Jadonking042 2 200 12-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Badooskid
  HELP: I Need Mybb Help prince 2 153 11-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: prince
  I Need The Premium Version Of Mybb Plugin For Moving Threads To Front Page Otahumele 0 140 11-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Otahumele