Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[-]
Tags
to a before sex pagan demanding please help he is me converts christianity

HELP- Please Help Me, A Pagan Is Demanding Sex Before He Converts To Christianity
Please I need your help, i m a devoted Christian and my goal is to win souls for Christ.

it was 3 months i have been preaching to this unbeliever to accept Christ. now fast forward to last week, he promised to give his life to Christ but on the condition that I have Sex with him. I have tried all my best to talk to him but he still insists we have Sex before he would give his life to Christ.

please I need your help. should I sleep with him and win a soul for Christ or let him die a sinner? please jdtrend members help me.

@Pedro @patrick @cbanklee @Misola pls help me tag this thread. I need help. God bless
Lol, I am coming let me pray about it..
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Why not god, expects you to win a soul for him no matter d cost Tongue
(10-12-2017 10:44 AM)patrick Wrote: Why not god, expects you to win a soul for him no matter d cost Tongue

Abi o Big Grin
Better response on post RE: Please Help Me, A Pagan Is Demanding Sex Before He Converts To Christianity
(10-12-2017 10:44 AM)patrick Wrote: Why not god, expects you to win a soul for him no matter d cost Tongue

trash of the highest order win souls at all cost. Did God tell you he cant force him to surrender. Maybe you should ask balaam, saul, nebuchadnezzer and the likes. God never asked you to sell your soul to the devil to win a soul for him. He is not dat weak give him some respect please.

And

@Linda about you having sex with him, he cant just ask for sex if you hadnt deviated a little bit, is he the only soul to be won not everyone will make heaven even some of us this so called xtains, so move on to the next soul to be won. But if you wanna have sex with its a free world do so and ask for forgive but dont try to bring any God factor into it. #Stay safe & sound.
(10-12-2017 11:04 AM)Pedro Wrote:

Abi o Big Grin

lolz ... Papa G.O Pedro. Shey na the advice wey you go give your congregation be that. Oya revd. @cbanklee , district pastor @patrick and zonal pastor @Misola make una come see daddy G.O.
Better response on post RE: Please Help Me, A Pagan Is Demanding Sex Before He Converts To Christianity
(10-12-2017 11:53 AM)iamhessteem Wrote:
(10-12-2017 11:04 AM)Pedro Wrote:

Abi o Big Grin

lolz ... Papa G.O Pedro. Shey na the advice wey you go give your congregation be that. Oya revd. @cbanklee , district pastor @patrick and zonal pastor @Misola make una come see daddy G.O.

Wetin you want mah do na? The reply weak me Big Grin
Better response on post RE: Please Help Me, A Pagan Is Demanding Sex Before He Converts To Christianity@iamhessteem Do not mind @Pedro and @patrick They're bad men with good intentions sometimes Tongue
(10-12-2017 12:48 PM)cbanklee Wrote: @iamhessteem Do not mind @Pedro and @patrick They're bad men with good intentions sometimes Tongue

Me be saint o. But this thread just deh make me laugh since morning. .. Big Grin
@Misola , wetin be your own advice? Big Grin
No.
Better response on post RE: Please Help Me, A Pagan Is Demanding Sex Before He Converts To Christianitysorry for your life if you try such because definetly he will ask for more and also go ahead to tell people you dont preach what you do you have tried your best by telling him in first place then leave him if he dont want to change but i urge you to remember him in your prayers and see the wonders of God.......
thank u all for your advice, I really appreciate your time. I will definitely ignore him
Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound leave him it not by force

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  The Coconut On The Head Of Nigerian Christianity By Pius Adesanmi patrick 0 121 05-28-2017, 05:25 AM
Last Post: patrick