Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
make can please my upload i site allow members how audios need

HELP- Please I Need How I Can Make My Site Allow My Members Upload Audios
I want my site members to have the ability to easily upload their songs on my site and it will also have a download button. Either with plugins or with code
What type of site?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
WordPress site for music
Alright, here's a prefect plugin for that https://wordpress.org/plugins/frontend-uploader/

. Members can upload on the front end, it comes with various short codes to enablever flexibility.
I have used the Plugin before but when someone uploads u will not see it anywhere in the site
(Saturday, October 14th, 2017 03:00 PM)Jadonking042 Wrote: I have used the Plugin before but when someone uploads u will not see it anywhere in the site

Use the shortcode to put it in posts, pages, or anywhere on the site. You didn't even read the instructions.
I did that. But if someone uploads anything I don't see it. I tested it my self by uploading with it
(Saturday, October 14th, 2017 03:14 PM)Jadonking042 Wrote: I did that. But if someone uploads anything I don't see it. I tested it my self by uploading with it

I advise you study the plugin. Anyway, this one is much easier and loaded

http://genialsouls.com/file-manager/
Thanks alot. Lemme try it out
It's 40$ is Dere where I can download the free version
(Saturday, October 14th, 2017 04:53 PM)Jadonking042 Wrote: It's 40$ is Dere where I can download the free version

Don't ever download a nullEd version of any fronted upload plugin unless you want to surrender your site to hackers and spammers. If you need an official free version, use the first one I shared. You need to study the plugin and shortcodes thoroughly first.
Okay bro. Thanks alot

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Make Una Come Ooo, Abeg joshiyemzy 1 17 11 hours ago
Last Post: Pedro
  HELP: My Site Theme Is Showing Error ayobami 6 37 10-15-2017, 03:22 PM
Last Post: ayobami
  MUST READ: Please Guys Help Me Review My Site joshiyemzy 5 83 09-23-2017, 06:05 AM
Last Post: Drinosblog
  Wapka Site Help Needed Urgent 9Jahype 4 119 08-30-2017, 05:33 PM
Last Post: 9Jahype