Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
come webmasters pls

HELP- Webmasters pls come in
I installed nairaland script, but sometimes when I want to post it redirects me to
web-hosting.nazuka.net
pls how can I solve this and why is this happening?
@Pedro
the problem is from the host, you have to back up your site if possible you have to then move to other free host like 2freehosting.com , byet.host and others
(06-11-2017 07:55 AM)cbanklee Wrote: the problem is from the host, you have to back up your site if possible you have to then move to other free host like 2freehosting.com , byet.host and others

Exactly. Or better still, get a paid host.. There are lots of good cheaper ones out there..
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(06-11-2017 11:03 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(06-11-2017 07:55 AM)cbanklee Wrote: the problem is from the host, you have to back up your site if possible you have to then move to other free host like 2freehosting.com , byet.host and others

Exactly. Or better still, get a paid host.. There are lots of good cheaper ones out there..

I'm using Hostsleek
which actually shows the problem is from the host @SkyLord ..You go for other free hosting site or paid host according to what @Pedro just said ..without no doubt I advice you to go for paid host they are reliable and cheap if you don't mind