Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
what difference resource is and market manger rm place

HELP- What Is The Difference Between Resource Manger And Rm Market Place
I really appreciate u guys @Pedro and @James for there help pls am currently using the resource manager but whats the difference between the Resource manager and the RM market place or can both be used jst wanna know what they can do cuz they both look de same
Simply put, Resource Manager is like a download portal where different items are uploaded for download. RM Marketplace on the other hand serves as an e-market where people buy and sell. Basically, they buy and sell items in the Resource Manager.
(09-10-2017 05:23 PM)James Wrote: Simply put, Resource Manager is like a download portal where different items are uploaded for download. RM Marketplace on the other hand serves as an e-market where people buy and sell. Basically, they buy and sell items in the Resource Manager.
So i can use the two together and wont cause any issues right
(09-10-2017 05:59 PM)major Wrote:
(09-10-2017 05:23 PM)James Wrote: Simply put, Resource Manager is like a download portal where different items are uploaded for download. RM Marketplace on the other hand serves as an e-market where people buy and sell. Basically, they buy and sell items in the Resource Manager.

Sure.
(09-10-2017 11:08 PM)James Wrote:
(09-10-2017 05:59 PM)major Wrote:

Sure.

Ok tanks incase u have News ticker pls share i really need it with a good Responsive theme