Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
an idea

HELP- Who Has An Idea
I know @perdo may say #chia this Major Has disturbed his life tire buh am sorry am only Learning frm u guys

Am using Naijaloaded clone theme and i want to do it in such a way that vistors can register,login,create a post like nairaland style and publish and also access their account profile pls if anyone can assist me in thay i would be grateful because i dont wanna use the nairaland Theme because my guests are complaining that they want naijaloaded theme so pls who can help me do that . Tanks
(06-25-2017 12:58 AM)major Wrote: I know @perdo may say #chia this Major Has disturbed his life tire buh am sorry am only Learning frm u guys

Am using Naijaloaded clone theme and i want to do it in such a way that vistors can register,login,create a post like nairaland style and publish and also access their account profile pls if anyone can assist me in thay i would be grateful because i dont wanna use the nairaland Theme because my guests are complaining that they want naijaloaded theme so pls who can help me do that . Tanks

Not possible on Carrington . It would make your site extremely slow and some plugins may not work.

The naijaloaded is a blog, not a forum. The only feature that should be added are: front end posting, messages, and registration /login.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(06-25-2017 01:58 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(06-25-2017 12:58 AM)major Wrote: I know @perdo may say #chia this Major Has disturbed his life tire buh am sorry am only Learning frm u guys

Not possible on Carrington . It would make your site extremely slow and some plugins may not work.

The naijaloaded is a blog, not a forum. The only feature that should be added are: front end posting, messages, and registration /login.

How can i add those features

How can i add the front end registration ,posting ,and login on it
(06-25-2017 08:01 AM)major Wrote:

you can use plugins. But I don't see any need for this. However, whichever plugin you install, make sure you follow the instructions to the fullest for it to work. You cannot just install plugins, stop there and expect it to work.
(06-25-2017 09:36 AM)Pedro Wrote:

you can use plugins. But I don't see any need for this. However, whichever plugin you install, make sure you follow the instructions to the fullest for it to work. You cannot just install plugins, stop there and expect it to work.

Which plugin do u surgest i use
(06-25-2017 10:12 AM)major Wrote:
(06-25-2017 09:36 AM)Pedro Wrote:

Which plugin do u surgest i use

Themes select plugins sometimes, so it's up to you to try as many as possible and stick with the best.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: Who Has An Idea On Installation Of Themes On Mybb major 0 71 07-05-2017, 02:59 AM
Last Post: major