Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
post addon latest xenforo needed

HELP- Xenforo latest post addon needed
hello coders,
please do any have the addon or code to show latest threads on xenforo at homepage....
Customise it to your test

Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Pedro always to the rescue
(06-16-2017 12:29 PM)Pedro Wrote: Customise it to your test

thanks bro..
God bless
I am finding it hard to implement, I have uploaded the addon but I just can't c it displayed on homepage not sidebar...

I mean just like that of jackobian (sorry for the posting a link)
(06-16-2017 02:12 PM)cyberhope Wrote: I am finding it hard to implement, I have uploaded the addon but I just can't c it displayed on homepage not sidebar...

I mean just like that of jackobian.com (sorry for the posting a link)

That one is premium. You can customise the one of side bar to appear anywhere. Simply edit the file and call the functions. I believe that's what Jacobian did. That's what I did on Jdtrendz as well..
okay...thanks....will try it out
(06-16-2017 02:31 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(06-16-2017 02:12 PM)cyberhope Wrote: I am finding it hard to implement, I have uploaded the addon but I just can't c it displayed on homepage not sidebar...

I mean just like that of jackobian.com (sorry for the posting a link)

That one is premium. You can customise the one of side bar to appear anywhere. Simply edit the file and call the functions. I believe that's what Jacobian did. That's what I did on Jdtrendz as well..

DAT one is different.....m a xenforo user.....
Quote:DAT one is different.....m a xenforo user.....

Alright. Mind sharing it then?
(06-16-2017 05:52 PM)Life Wrote: DAT one is different.....m a xenforo user.....

okay bro, mind sharing if you have one?
(06-16-2017 11:01 PM)cyberhope Wrote:
(06-16-2017 05:52 PM)Life Wrote: DAT one is different.....m a xenforo user.....

okay bro, mind sharing if you have one?

i will but you will buy it
check the sell item...I just dropped it there ( [xenforo] CTA featured thread and portal )........its remaining one more add on....I will drop it later today...
(06-17-2017 12:32 PM)Life Wrote: check the sell item...I just dropped it there ( [xenforo] CTA featured thread and portal )........its remaining one more add on....I will drop it later today...

okay thanks...will be expecting that too
Better response on post RE: Xenforo latest post addon needed
(06-17-2017 12:32 PM)Life Wrote: check the sell item...I just dropped it there ( [xenforo] CTA featured thread and portal )........its remaining one more add on....I will drop it later today...

@Life i jst checked pearstep nd i wanted to ask you for the latest post plugin
(08-04-2017 11:02 PM)iamhessteem Wrote:

xenforo is bigger than you think bro.... if you can't spend, you can't run xenforo... that's my advice

as for the plugin, its not plugin I customized it
(08-04-2017 11:47 PM)Life Wrote:
(08-04-2017 11:02 PM)iamhessteem Wrote:

xenforo is bigger than you think bro.... if you can't spend, you can't run xenforo... that's my advice

as for the plugin, its not plugin I customized it

im ready to learn please can you drop a hint on how to customize it like yours plz.
Better response on post RE: Xenforo latest post addon neededAs unbelievable as this might sound i jst got myself 18 working xenforo addon including the coveted xenporta which makes ur homepage look like guruslodge,jackobian and loyalteams. All for free free free
(08-06-2017 01:23 AM)iamhessteem Wrote: As unbelievable as this might sound i jst got myself 18 working xenforo addon including the coveted xenporta which makes ur homepage look like guruslodge,jackobian and loyalteams. All for free free free

Mind dropping ur URL, making up some things @ http://www.mobiansland.ml
You can check out
How can we now get the full script
(08-08-2017 04:12 AM)cyberhope Wrote:
(08-06-2017 01:23 AM)iamhessteem Wrote: As unbelievable as this might sound i jst got myself 18 working xenforo addon including the coveted xenporta which makes ur homepage look like guruslodge,jackobian and loyalteams. All for free free free

Mind dropping ur URL, making up some things You can check out

i have one @ nairazone(dot)ga just for test running till when i get paid domain and host

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Whatismyip.com Script Shared Free By Shola Latest sholasunshine 4 159 09-22-2017, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Cybershow
  SHARED: Xenforo Premium Forum Scripts Shared for Free. Come in and Download Free of Charge! Pedro 15 558 09-22-2017, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Cybershow
  SHARED: Hotscripts.com Scripts Shared For Free Latest sholasunshine 2 129 09-21-2017, 10:38 PM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  HELP: Mp3 and Mp4 online tag script needed cbanklee 9 241 06-14-2017, 08:22 AM
Last Post: Arikpearl