Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to 2000 far claim cbanklee credits is member so and helpful active most

HOT!- Cbanklee Is The Most Active And Helpful Member So Far, To Claim 2000 Credits!
Thank you @cbanklee for the invaluable services and the quality time you have dedicated to the growth of this community. We appreciate and celebrate you. Please do accept this token of 2000 credits from us. This can be converted to cash or airtime.

I also use this opportunity to thank all our members. You guys have been really helpful in one way or the other. Some of you share things, some reply to others to solve their problems while some only bring their problems to be solved without bothering to help others Big Grin. Still, you all have been helpful as your problems have helped others as well who get directed to JdTrendz by our lovely Google Search Engine to seek solution thereby boosting our traffic as 90% of our traffic is from Google.

Thank you all and God bless you.
Pedro
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Nice 1. But Am Jelouse.
Better response on post RE: Cbanklee Is The Most Active And Helpful Member So Far, To Claim 2000 Credits!
(09-16-2017 09:58 AM)sholasunshine Wrote: Nice 1. But Am Jelouse.

You are active too bro. I appreciate you..
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Cbanklee Is The Most Active And Helpful Member So Far, To Claim 2000 Credits!Bro, I don't know what to say than to say a big very thanks to you , you're always there for me in terms of when am having issues with some stuffs that have to do with website ,by God's grace you have always be there for me for good even when others thinks I disturbs them but you not..

God bless you for me bro, am grateful
Better response on post RE: Cbanklee Is The Most Active And Helpful Member So Far, To Claim 2000 Credits!Congrats @cbanklee
Keep up the good work
nice one dude
Well done bro

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  WOYUP- Morenaija Wp Theme Coded and Shared by Cbanklee cbanklee 11 303 08-23-2017, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  WOYUP COMPETITION : Cbanklee Wins with 2 Votes... Pedro 6 186 08-02-2017, 11:44 AM
Last Post: iamhessteem