Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to bitcoin? dollars electroneum cents here u of is thousands turn miss did earn

HOT!- Did U Miss Bitcoin? Electroneum Is Here! Turn Cents To Earn Thousands Of Dollars -
[Image: 3F2536.png]

Did u Miss Bitcoin? Electroneum is here! Turn Cents To Earn Thousands Of Dollars - BTC, ETH Accepted!

Did u Miss Bitcoin?

Iam Not Much into ICO But Electroneum is Something Not To Be Missed!

Many People Became Millionnaire Because When 1 Bitcoin’s Price was $0.25 and Now it is about $4,800!

Here is Another Chance...WHY?

Until October 11 2017, You can Purchase Electroneum Coins For $0.01 and Receive 20% Bonus!

For Every $1.00 Purchase You will Receive 120 ETN Coins!

If you Purchase $10 Worth you will get 1200 Coins!
If on November 1st this Coin Goes to $1.00 a coin you have just made $1200.00!

Imagine When Price SOARS!

WHY Electroneum?

- Duncan Logan the CEO of RocketSpace A Long Time Investor of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
  But he said #Electroneum will be the First ICO he will ever Invest in!
- Big Investors Like Uber, IBM, Spotify and Hootsuite..
- Electroneum is First coin to be Created in the UK!
- The Most user friendly Coin Powered by an App!
- Focused on the Mobile Game and Gambling Industry Will be Massive!
- You can Mine Electroneum on your App by playing Games!
- A Decentralize Blockchain with a Centralized App!
- Fastest transactions ive ever seen 2 sec
- Electroneum is starting at a Penny!
- App is Ready and Live for Downloads on Andriod.

14th September They Started Giving Coins 31st October They Close With Bonuses!

$0.01 Per Coin ( Bitcoin, ETH ,USD CASH,EURO,GBP BRITISH POUND ) Accepted!

JOIN TODAY AND REWRITE HISTORY

https://my.electroneum.com/join/3F2536
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
I have already purchased some, looking for more Bitcoin to purchase more Electroneum.

Note, with $1, you can purchase over 100 coins.. This was how Bitcoin started, but we missed it. Don't miss this opportunity. $, is too small to risk, give it a try

@Life @patrick @Gift @Plus @cbanklee @Misola @major @Cristos @viczimo @sandramira9 @iamhessteem @sholasunshine AT EVERYONE
What others are sayING. .. See The BELOW SCREENSHOTS FROM The Most Popular Forum In The World

Thumbnail(s)

hmmmm..... @Pedro is tempting me....
(10-12-2017 12:07 PM)Life Wrote: hmmmm..... @Pedro is tempting me....

Bro, I regret knowing about this late when bonus was 20%. Now, it's 10%, not bad still. But the bad news is that it will end on the 30th of this month, meaning, the price would be higher a bit and no bonus. So I advise you sacrifice even if it's $4 and get over 480 coins before 30th. .
Pedro, I have $1 to try this. Please put me through
(10-12-2017 12:25 PM)Misola Wrote: Pedro, I have $1 to try this. Please put me through

First register here https://my.electroneum.com/join/3F2536

Login, .
Then go down, you will see Select the currency that you would like to use to calculate your purchase amount:.. Select Bitcoin. . Scroll down, you will see Would you like to purchase again? Enter an amount.. Type the amount of Bitcoin you want to convert in the box...

You will be given a wallet address. Deposit the amount of Bitcoin and click CONFIRM after you have paid.

Below are screenshots to aid you.

0.0001 BTC BUYS YOU 56...

Thumbnail(s)

Incredible! Thanks for this wonderful info!
0.001 BTC BUYS YOU 562 ETN
0.0008 BTC BUYS YOU 450 ETN
Chai @Pedro this is very tempting is jst that i have no knowledge with That electrum but will try it this weekend
Better response on post RE: Did U Miss Bitcoin? Electroneum Is Here! Turn Cents To Earn Thousands Of Dollars -
(10-12-2017 12:49 PM)major Wrote: Chai @Pedro this is very tempting is jst that i have no knowledge with That electrum but will try it this weekend

No knowledge? Please read my first thread about it. Ask questions. But make sure you buy before the 30th of this month as it's cheaper. ..
Ok bro
Unique features of Electroneum:

It is simple, transparent, user – friendly and easily usable in nature.

It provides full security by offering offline wallets.

It holds a professional team of engineers and developers with vast experience and success record.

It focuses on the convenience of the users by allowing scanning of simple QR code.

It ensures unlinkable transactions and untraceable payments.

It does not need any special type of technical knowledge from the users.

It also does not require any special hardware for the mining of crypto currencies like bitcoins (BTC) or Ethereums (ETH).

It provides a great experience to the crypto currency miners.

It provides an API integration that facilitates third party payments.

It offers an unique chance to the investors and also gives several discounts to them.

It is as best as bitcoins in the aspects of security and speed.

It facilitates anonymous and faster transactions, which can be done even in seconds.

It avoids hacking of wallet contents and transaction history from unauthorized users.

It holds transaction hashes, which can be accessed easily by the public.

It does not impose any charges for the creation of offline wallets.

It allows bulk transfer of electroneum coins to the users’ wallets.

It provides very quick potential returns upon the investments made by the users.

It allows the transfer of currencies between various games and applications.

It dominates the market of mobile currencies.

It offers special equipments for the mining of crypto currencies.

It can be operated at an extremely low cost on 3G/4G data.

It makes the mining process easier with the help of an open – source mining pool software.
I Think I Shub Give It A Try
don't tell me you are now a marketer for etn
(10-12-2017 08:57 PM)cyberhope Wrote: don't tell me you are now a marketer for etn

I am just an investor bro.
(10-12-2017 11:56 AM)Pedro Wrote: I have already purchased some, looking for more Bitcoin to purchase more Electroneum.

Note, with $1, you can purchase over 100 coins.. This was how Bitcoin started, but we missed it. Don't miss this opportunity. $, is too small to risk, give it a try

@Life @patrick @Gift @Plus @cbanklee @Misola @major @Cristos @viczimo @sandramira9 @iamhessteem @sholasunshine AT EVERYONE

Bro , how do I purchase I have registered please put me through
not on coinmarketcap....
(10-12-2017 09:18 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(10-12-2017 08:57 PM)cyberhope Wrote: don't tell me you are now a marketer for etn

I am just an investor bro.

so, what's your say on its launching?
what price is one etn?

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  MUST READ: Introducing Electroneum: The First British Cryptocurrency Pedro 8 88 10-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Life