Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to bitcoin? dollars electroneum cents here u of is thousands turn miss did earn

HOT!- Did U Miss Bitcoin? Electroneum Is Here! Turn Cents To Earn Thousands Of Dollars -
(10-13-2017 06:46 AM)cyberhope Wrote: not on coinmarketcap....

LOL, did you read my posts at all?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(10-13-2017 06:50 AM)cyberhope Wrote:
(10-12-2017 09:18 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(10-12-2017 08:57 PM)cyberhope Wrote: don't tell me you are now a marketer for etn

I am just an investor bro.

so, what's your say on its launching?
what price is one etn?

They are launching on 1st of November. The coin is still sold at $0.01
(10-13-2017 12:34 AM)Otahumele Wrote:
(10-12-2017 11:56 AM)Pedro Wrote: I have already purchased some, looking for more Bitcoin to purchase more Electroneum.

Note, with $1, you can purchase over 100 coins.. This was how Bitcoin started, but we missed it. Don't miss this opportunity. $, is too small to risk, give it a try

@Life @patrick @Gift @Plus @cbanklee @Misola @major @Cristos @viczimo @sandramira9 @iamhessteem @sholasunshine AT EVERYONE

Bro , how do I purchase I have registered please put me through

You can purchase using bitcoin. Please read my comments, @Misola asked similar question which I have replied to.
Do not invest all your savings, as with every online business, invest only what you can afford to lose.
(10-13-2017 08:44 AM)Pedro Wrote: Do not invest all your savings, as with every online business, invest only what you can afford to lose.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  MUST READ: Introducing Electroneum: The First British Cryptocurrency Pedro 8 84 10-12-2017, 11:36 AM
Last Post: Life