Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
promo wema naira trusted 1000 bank daily earn 100

HOT!- Earn 1000 Naira Daily, 100% Trusted- Wema Bank Promo!
OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH WEMA BANK TODAY FOR FREE.

Benefits are as follows:

*On every member you refer to open an account with WEMA BANK, the bank gives to you #1000 INSTANTLY WITHOUT DELAY I.E, IF U REFER 30 PEOPLE TODAY U GET #30000*

*HOW TO REGISTER*

1. DOWNLAND AN APP CALLED ALAT FROM THE PLAY STORE.

2. AFTER INSTALL OPEN AND FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS U ARE ASK TO. VERY EASY TO REGISTER

IF ASK FOR REFERER CODE USE MINE

W43NMP

..NOTE THAT FOR UR ACCOUNT TO BE ACTIVE SO THAT U CAN ENJOIN OTHER BENEFITS...ALL THAT IS REQUIRED OF YOU AFTER REGISTRATION IS TO PUT A MINIMUM OF #500 INTO THE ACCOUNT NUMBER GIVEN TO YOU TO MAKE IT ACTIVE. AFTER WHICH YOU CAN WITHDRAW..

NOTE THAT U CAN ALSO APPLY FOR YOUR ATM CARD WHICH CAN BE MADE AVAILABLE AT YOUR LOCATION..

ENJOY.......?

NOTE: PROMO IS ENDING IN FEW DAYS TIME, SO HURRY NOW AND MAKE GOOD USE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO USE THE REPLY!
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Earn 1000 Naira Daily, 100% Trusted- Wema Bank Promo!@Plus @Life @willz @Ebuka @Nygma @kayce @major @Rcode @Lilbob @ifexxy @SkyLord @patrick @hemelse @viczimo @fynmouth @Cybersky @cbanklee @rockbaze @cyberhope @codedrank @ayodelesegun @iamhessteem @victor44843 and others not mention, MAKE UNA COME CHOP FREE MONEY.
Wow! Let me try it ASAP!
Omo this one na wetin i dey call AWOOF well this is even an opportunity to open an account with them
let me try it thanks @Pedro
(08-15-2017 01:30 AM)major Wrote: Omo this one na wetin i dey call AWOOF well this is even an opportunity to open an account with them

Exactly bro
(08-15-2017 01:41 AM)cbanklee Wrote: let me try it thanks @Pedro

It's worth it bro.
Smile good one
Omo dem go bring d ATM come my house cos wema no dey my state o
(08-15-2017 09:11 AM)patrick Wrote: Omo dem go bring d ATM come my house cos wema no dey my state o

Lol, you don't even need an ATM card. If you wanna withdraw your money, just transfer it to the bank you have its ATM card, shikena.
(08-15-2017 04:36 AM)victor44843 Wrote: Smile good one

Thanks buddy
Hello @Pedro . Its super. Perhaps am also interested. Though i couldn't get the apps. While on playstore, i search for the app but i'm very confuse with the results. I mean their are many software using that same name. I found '3' most related and with good reviews and i didn't know the real one. I'll be happy if you specify the actual one, even if you don't mind, sharing the link here. Thanks!
(08-15-2017 02:01 PM)Lilbob Wrote: Hello @Pedro . Its super. Perhaps am also interested. Though i couldn't get the apps. While on playstore, i search for the app but i'm very confuse with the results. I mean their are many software using that same name. I found '3' most related and with good reviews and i didn't know the real one. I'll be happy if you specify the actual one, even if you don't mind, sharing the link here. Thanks!

It's ALAT by Wema

[Image: Screenshot_2017_08_15_132429.jpg][/url]
(08-15-2017 02:26 PM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-15-2017 02:01 PM)Lilbob Wrote: Hello @Pedro . Its super. Perhaps am also interested. Though i couldn't get the apps. While on playstore, i search for the app but i'm very confuse with the results. I mean their are many software using that same name. I found '3' most related and with good reviews and i didn't know the real one. I'll be happy if you specify the actual one, even if you don't mind, sharing the link here. Thanks!

It's ALAT by Wema

[Image: Screenshot_2017_08_15_132429.jpg]

Thanks...
(08-15-2017 12:50 AM)Pedro Wrote: @Plus @Life @willz @Ebuka @Nygma @kayce @major @Rcode @Lilbob @ifexxy @SkyLord @patrick @hemelse @viczimo @fynmouth @Cybersky @cbanklee @rockbaze @cyberhope @codedrank @ayodelesegun @iamhessteem @victor44843 and others not mention, MAKE UNA COME CHOP FREE MONEY.

i just opened an account today. Immidiately i read this post i bathed and rushed to the bank even though i cant enjoy the promo coz i am on java
@Pedro won't they asked for means of identification like national Idcard or international passport?
Hmmm. B4 I Go, Can @Pedro Tell Carry Go, Cus I Want Prove
(08-16-2017 10:00 AM)sholasunshine Wrote: Hmmm. B4 I Go, Can @Pedro Tell Carry Go, Cus I Want Prove

Done and trusted bro.
#noshakingcarrygo
(08-16-2017 09:16 AM)hemelse Wrote: @Pedro won't they asked for means of identification like national Idcard or international passport?

They will. Basically, the most important thing is your signature and passport. You will be asked to snap them. Just your passport and signature are all that is required to activate your account. Your international id card is only required when you want to request for ATM card.

Also note that you can send money to your account using WEMA and also transfer money from your account to any bank.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HOT: Earn #500 Airtime For Any Person You Refer To Zoto ifexxy 8 168 08-31-2017, 10:10 AM
Last Post: ifexxy
  HOT: Make Money On Jdtrendz! Invest A One-time 1000 Naira And Earn Over 6000 Naira Daily! Pedro 2 165 08-22-2017, 12:06 PM
Last Post: Pedro