Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[-]
Tags
wordpress latest now modified shared free goldeneyeng theme

HOT!- Goldeneyeng Latest Wordpress Theme Now Shared for Free! (Modified)
(10-08-2017 10:03 AM)tallmoney Wrote: Instead of the pics to appear in face of the week, it appeared in Video of the week

No, you didn't follow the instructions. You didn't change the CATEGORY ID I asked you to change. The picture of the week is in video of the week because the category ID of picture of the week is the same with that of video of the week in search form.php. ..

I can't go beyond this. If you don't know how to change the ID in form search.php, why not say it? I have explained vividly how to change it and why you have to change it. Without changing it, it won't work.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Download this plugin to get your category ID easily.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/catch-ids/
@Pedro... Abeg i dey wait ooo
Ban reason: Copyright infringement (1y, 5m, 3w, 3d, 3h, 26m remaining)
(10-08-2017 10:42 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(10-08-2017 10:03 AM)tallmoney Wrote: Instead of the pics to appear in face of the week, it appeared in Video of the week

No, you didn't follow the instructions. You didn't change the CATEGORY ID I asked you to change. The picture of the week is in video of the week because the category ID of picture of the week is the same with that of video of the week in search form.php. ..

I can't go beyond this. If you don't know how to change the ID in form search.php, why not say it? I have explained vividly how to change it and why you have to change it. Without changing it, it won't work.

Pedro no vex... I will try wat u just suggested
Ban reason: Copyright infringement (1y, 5m, 3w, 3d, 3h, 26m remaining)
(10-08-2017 03:39 PM)tallmoney Wrote:
(10-08-2017 10:42 AM)Pedro Wrote:

Pedro no vex... I will try wat u just suggested

If you can't change the ID, send me your Wp username and password in private let me help you do it.
Nice sha.
Boss , am having one prob with this script , it can't show any page eg wwwDOTsanloadedDOTml /contact-us it don't show, CNT show please help

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  SHARED: Download Newspaper Premium Wordpress Theme V8.7.2 cbanklee 3 154 24 minutes ago
Last Post: winnaija
  SHARED: Naijaloaded Latest WordPress Theme with Featured Image Shared (Recent) Pedro 52 4,039 04-19-2018, 08:41 AM
Last Post: kingsolomon
  SHARED: Gltrends Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free! (recent) Pedro 11 1,545 04-16-2018, 12:39 PM
Last Post: skynaijamusic
  Betheme Responsive Multi Wordpress Theme V20.8.9 cbanklee 0 114 04-12-2018, 01:54 PM
Last Post: cbanklee
  SHARED: Naijapaded Latest Wordpress Theme Shared For Free (recent) Pedro 9 1,547 04-09-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Smartwizzie
  SHARED: Naijaconcept Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V 2.0 cbanklee 22 935 04-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Naijagroves
  SHARED: Jiobaze Latest Wordpress Theme Shared By Cbanklee V.1 cbanklee 18 629 04-05-2018, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Akinbiodun
  47extra.com Theme Shared V.1 V.1 tiiger 5 523 03-30-2018, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Thonyb