Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to any cracker wifi password using 2017 network pc hack how

HOT!- How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password With Password Cracker (2017) Using Pc
Everyone wants tohack wifi,?? even I want to hack wifi because its not everytime I get to pay for data and it’s sucks tho, so today I’ll tell y’all how to hack wifi network with the help of hydra password cracker. This is tool works fine and it will get you any wifi password you want, all you need to is just follow up the steps and you’ll get it working for you.

The Tools Needed Are States As Follows

1. Arch Linux

2. THC Hydra

3. A brute-forcing tool

Steps To Hack Wifi Network With Hydra Tools
1. Download and install hydra by clicking Here
2. Extract Hydra.

3. cmd: tar zxvf hydra-7.1-src.tar.gz

4. Change to the newly made directory.

5. cmd: cd

6. cmd:./configure

7. cmd: make

8. cmd: sudo make install

Step 2. Commands: Attacking Steps

1. The default IP/URL to reach it at will be 192.168.1.1.

2. Set port as 80

3. Use http-get method in the protocol box.

4. Pick a good word List Saved on your computer

5. Click Start

Note: You can download hydra and its password list from google in free . you just Google it to find them

If you get a dialog box, you’ve reached your router. This is running HTTP basic authentication

Note: It may take 1 or 2 or 3 day or even a month to crack the password .

Provided password is case sensitive like thisSadABcD12AcD345) <— mean if password have upper and lower letters so his can take months and if password is like (abcdefg) or (welcome) or (helloworld) it take 10 to 20 minutes to crack.

Thats all on how to hack wifi , this steps might look boring but believe me it works and you can’t tell if something works unless you try it.

If You Enjoyed This Post Please Take 5 Seconds To Share It.
Great tutorial! Though I don't hack WiFi, this tutorial will guide those who do and help those who own WIFI to be wary of the latest technique so as to avert it.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: How To Hack Any Wifi Network Password With Password Cracker (2017) Using Pc
(08-09-2017 05:46 PM)Pedro Wrote: Great tutorial! Though I don't hack WiFi, this tutorial will guide those who do and help those who own WIFI to be wary of the latest technique so as to avert it.

true.... tutorials like this shouldn't be shared open cuz it will make the owners to increase their security level

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Official Glo Data 2017 , How To Get Double Data! abcheats 0 36 11-30-2017, 08:52 PM
Last Post: abcheats
  TUTORIAL: How To Stop/cancel Data Auto-renewal On Mtn, Glo, 9mobile And Airtel | 2017 smokewiz 1 86 10-23-2017, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Kol
  HOT: Get 6.4gb/60 Days On Glo Network With N1000 realbxt 2 69 10-17-2017, 09:45 AM
Last Post: DerainNG
  Latest 9mobile Unlimited Free Browsing Cheat For August/september 2017 Is Back And Ro rockbaze 0 663 08-18-2017, 04:40 AM
Last Post: rockbaze
  How To Apply For Mtn Nigeria Graduate Pa Job 2017 Plus 0 77 07-29-2017, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Plus
  MUST READ: which network is the best in nigeria adedola2015 2 80 06-13-2017, 11:58 AM
Last Post: willz