Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
blog free own website

HOT!- Own a blog/website for free
Better response on post Own a blog/website for freeGood news although its not new but not old either..... the country is hard and most people really want to own a blog but don't have the money......Well I bring you good news after my research I found a way to get top domain and unlimited host for free.....

let's start with the domain

go to 1and1.co.uk don't go to 1and1.com..... then register for a domain with .co.uk for free but the offer is for only those in uk.....that is not an issue I discovered a way to get it and it worked.....make sure you a VPN directing you to UK and get UK address....legit address, you search Google for address and apply.......
after getting the domain next is the host,

goto infinityfree.net and register for their unlimited free host and install any platform you want to use (wordpress, joomla, e.t.c)

voila that's all you need to do to get a blog....

more from me, coming soon......
sweet tanx bro
Great tip bro. Thanks for sharing
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(06-19-2017 04:07 PM)Life Wrote: Good news although its not new but not old either..... the country is hard and most people really want to own a blog but don't have the money......Well I bring you good news after my research I found a way to get top domain and unlimited host for free.....

let's start with the domain

go to 1and1.co.uk don't go to 1and1.com..... then register for a domain with .co.uk for free but the offer is for only those in uk.....that is not an issue I discovered a way to get it and it worked.....make sure you a VPN directing you to UK and get UK address....legit address, you search Google for address and apply.......
after getting the domain next is the host,

goto infinityfree.net and register for their unlimited free host and install any platform you want to use (wordpress, joomla, e.t.c)

voila that's all you need to do to get a blog....

more from me, coming soon......

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  [free Ebook]how To Make Your First Income As A Blogger abcheats 2 63 11-20-2017, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Timikulzle
  HOT: What Is The Way You Boost Your Traffic For Your Blog sandramira9 1 47 11-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  4 Recommended Ways To Improve Your Blog's Alexa Rank patrick 4 141 11-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  How To Promote Your Blog Using Email Signatures starkit 1 49 10-02-2017, 09:12 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  Increase Website Traffic Or Visitors (full Tutorial) Afrigroove 7 146 09-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Afrigroove
  SHARED: How To Create A Free Blog Using Blogspot sandramira9 0 37 09-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: sandramira9
  How To Create Your Own Web Hosting Site For Free victor44843 6 257 08-27-2017, 09:36 PM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  I Will Offer You Free Advert On My Blog, If You Can Design A Logo For Me ifexxy 3 132 08-19-2017, 12:29 AM
Last Post: ifexxy