Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to week competition learn commence woyup round jdtrendz more 3 friday

HOT!- WOYUP Jdtrendz Competition Round 3 To Commence Next Week Friday, Learn More!
You don't know what WOYUP means? Click the below link to learn.
https://www.jdtrendz.com/Thread-HOT-JdTr...Learn-More

Those interested in partaking in the round 3 should start preparing. On Friday, you drop your HELP and on Sunday, the winner will be announced. Please click the link above to learn more...

The previous winner of last month's WOYUP competition is @viczimo . I hope he retains the award.

LIST OF WINNERS SINCE INCEPTION

https://www.jdtrendz.com/Thread-HOT-LIST...-INCEPTION
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
The problem is when someone unthanks your post after viewing your contents just to reduce your chance of been the winner, i thinks deactivating the unthanks button will help. Beside then, any1 who publish un-matured post to get 'thanks/likes' will get his account disable for the meantime.. After the competition, then the unthanks button can be functioning back. You know, this is a competition, and everyone desire is to win... My point might not be welcome. But its highly comprehensible and needs to reason along.
(08-13-2017 11:54 AM)Lilbob Wrote: The problem is when someone unthanks your post after viewing your contents just to reduce your chance of been the winner, i thinks deactivating the unthanks button will help. Beside then, any1 who publish un-matured post to get 'thanks/likes' will get his account disable for the meantime.. After the competition, then the unthanks button can be functioning back. You know, this is a competition, and everyone desire is to win... My point might not be welcome. But its highly comprehensible and needs to reason along.

Alright bro, noted. Once the competition commences, I will deactivate the unthank button.
(08-13-2017 11:56 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-13-2017 11:54 AM)Lilbob Wrote: The problem is when someone unthanks your post after viewing your contents just to reduce your chance of been the winner, i thinks deactivating the unthanks button will help. Beside then, any1 who publish un-matured post to get 'thanks/likes' will get his account disable for the meantime.. After the competition, then the unthanks button can be functioning back. You know, this is a competition, and everyone desire is to win... My point might not be welcome. But its highly comprehensible and needs to reason along.

Alright bro, noted. Once the competition commences, I will deactivate the unthank button.

Glad. Afterall, Takes action to looks at most unworthy post that created to increase chance. Not to mine only, but every1's benefit.
(08-13-2017 12:27 PM)Lilbob Wrote:
(08-13-2017 11:56 AM)Pedro Wrote:

Glad. Afterall, Takes action to looks at most unworthy post that created to increase chance. Not to mine only, but every1's benefit.

Don't know what you mean but the only criterion is the number of thanks required to win. If you are required to get a minimum of 50 thanks, the member with the highest number of thanks, who beat the minimum requirement will be declared the winner.

Last month, the minimum was 30 thanks, and @viczimo got the highest thanks and still beat the minimum with 4 extra thanks, hence, he was declared the winner.
Oh!... Within the given hours. Can participant create more than a thread or only a single thread per user?
(08-13-2017 12:35 PM)Lilbob Wrote: Oh!... Within the given hours. Can participant create more than a thread or only a single thread per user?

Only a single thread per user

ur right bro

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  The Entire Jdtrenderz Lets Vote Back Woyup patrick 4 166 10-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Last Post: patrick
  SHARED: (WOYUP) Adsense Ads, Seo Implementation And Cpc Increase On Facebook Pages Nd Group kayce 17 517 09-26-2017, 07:29 AM
Last Post: youhann
  Good News Woyup To Start In Three Days patrick 0 98 09-12-2017, 11:31 AM
  Good News Woyup To Start In Three Days patrick 0 87 09-12-2017, 10:41 AM
  HOT: Woyup September Episode To Start Next Week patrick 4 171 09-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Last Post: kayce
  HOT: WOYUP Competition Round 3 Has Ended, Come In And See The Results. Pedro 11 246 08-25-2017, 12:59 AM
Last Post: cbanklee
  SHARED: WOYUP- Clone Any Kind Of Website In 5 Seconds Even If You Are Novice! It's Free! JdProblemChild 7 269 08-24-2017, 09:13 AM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  MUST READ: Jdtrendz WOYUP Competition Update And Warning. . Pedro 11 248 08-23-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Pedro