Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
please help brother

Help A Brother Please
Hello, webmasters in the house, I really need a mybb forum that will look like this forum or nct forum, or look similar.
I have tried customizing a mybb forum several times, but each time I try, I'll mess-up the whole forum.

I have installed a mybb forum several times with free hosting, with hope to transfer it to a payed hosting once I finish customizing it, but after installing the script, I will scatter everything, since I don't know how to fix the errors, I will have no choice than to install a new script and start all over again.

Please, what am asking for now is if someone can help me to install a mybb forum and customize it for me on free host, or you tell me to install it and you help me with customization.
Pls if you want to help me on free-will, whatsapp me on 07085518493
add me on www dot facebook dot com/emma.adeboyejo
Hello, what exactly is the problem? Is it installation or customisation? Please be clear about it because you made reference to both and at the same time, claimed to have installed it. And if it is customisation, what exactly is giving you problems? You can learn and do it yourself instead of depending on people to fix minor issues for you every time. At least, for security reasons.

Regards.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
@Pedro , pls I need you to drop a toturial.txt basically on how to create mybb site pls
(07-03-2017 09:43 AM)cbanklee Wrote: @Pedro , pls I need you to drop a toturial.txt basically on how to create mybb site pls

Of course I will. I have been busy working on the backend of Jdtrendz. If you noticed, I haven't been too active as before. Once I am done with what I am doing, I will resume fully.
(07-03-2017 10:01 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(07-03-2017 09:43 AM)cbanklee Wrote: @Pedro , pls I need you to drop a toturial.txt basically on how to create mybb site pls

Of course I will. I have been busy working on the backend of Jdtrendz. If you noticed, I haven't been too active as before. Once I am done with what I am doing, I will resume fully.
(07-03-2017 08:27 AM)Pedro Wrote: Hello, what exactly is the problem? Is it installation or customisation? Please be clear about it because you made reference to both and at the same time, claimed to have installed it. And if it is customisation, what exactly is giving you problems? You can learn and do it yourself instead of depending on people to fix minor issues for you every time. At least, for security reasons.

Regards.
@Pedro
Sorry for late response.
The problem is customization.
Am having problem with uploading of plugins, I have tried to upload "plugin uploader" so that it will help me when I want to upload plugins, but after uploading all the required file it won't show in admin panel. I don't know how else to upload it.
As it stands now, I don't have a single plugin in the forum.
I'll appreciate it if u will help me to upload some plugins.
@fynmouth
I have sent you friend request
(07-03-2017 05:19 PM)Bigga Wrote: @Pedro
Sorry for late response.
The problem is customization.
Am having problem with uploading of plugins, I have tried to upload "plugin uploader" so that it will help me when I want to upload plugins, but after uploading all the required file it won't show in admin panel. I don't know how else to upload it.
As it stands now, I don't have a single plugin in the forum.
I'll appreciate it if u will help me to upload some plugins.

Do you have a file manager or ftp?
I have ftp details but I don't have ftp app
Hello pedro,
I was able to install gomobile theme and plugin.
I want to install plugin uploader and add multiple colored category headings, can u help me with that?
Pls drop ur number or email or whatsapp me with the above number.