link
4.Select the
spacious.zip file
5.Click Install Now
The problem, however,
is that this “Add New”
button doesnt exist…
How can I install this?
Install normally as you install other wordpress themes. That's what the instruction says.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
how will install if I don't see d add new it confusing
(08-15-2017 01:09 PM)Juwonjeg Wrote: how will install if I don't see d add new it confusing

go to DASHBOARD, APPEARANCE, THEME, ADD NEW THEME, UPLOAD THE THEME, THEN ACTIVATE IT, that's all.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: Help Me I Can'Add New' will surely be there br0. Make sure you're in themes page (mysite.com/wp-admin/themes.php) the 'Add New' will be found at the right hand just after wp-admin header drop-down or just locate it at the footer.
(08-15-2017 01:09 PM)Juwonjeg Wrote: how will install if I don't see d add new it confusing

If you can still find it. I sugest you back-up your contents and transfer your plugins and other necces. Files to anoder page. Then re-install wp. It can't take you 5mins to do all again.
Better response on post RE: Help Me I CanIt must be there if you have followed the instruction given by @Pedro and the other boss and still no result please change you browser