Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
template my i how edit ftp

How Can I Edit My Template Through Ftp
Guys i need urgent help, how will locate my MyBB template and edit it through FTP. @Pedro
(08-24-2017 07:29 AM)rhexlord Wrote: Guys i need urgent help, how will locate my MyBB template and edit it through FTP. @Pedro

You can't access Mybb templates easily through ftp. The better and faster way to access them is to go to your admin dashboard, then navigate to TEMPLATES AND STYLE. You will see Themes and templates, click on templates and start editing the items you want. For instance, to edit the footer, click on the footer template
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(08-24-2017 07:37 AM)Pedro Wrote:
(08-24-2017 07:29 AM)rhexlord Wrote: Guys i need urgent help, how will locate my MyBB template and edit it through FTP. @Pedro

You can't access Mybb templates easily through ftp. The better and faster way to access them is to go to your admin dashboard, then navigate to TEMPLATES AND STYLE. You will see Themes and templates, click on templates and start editing the items you want. For instance, to edit the footer, click on the footer template

I can't edit it there... as in it doesn't show a textarea only the codes
(08-24-2017 07:44 AM)rhexlord Wrote:

I really don't know what you are talking about now. Try to be as clear as possible.
(08-24-2017 07:44 AM)rhexlord Wrote:

use a better browser...... use chrome browser or better still use a PC.
Is that posible?
(10-16-2017 09:43 AM)kharlm Wrote: Is that posible?

Here's a solution https://www.jdtrendz.com/Thread-HELP-How...b-Template

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: How To Edit Mybb Template prince 15 188 10-18-2017, 12:15 AM
Last Post: prince
  HELP: Hi I Need Help To Edit My Netpen Header Icons Dhron 16 195 10-09-2017, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Dhron
  How To Edit Or Add New Top Links In Mybb Header patrick 1 219 08-04-2017, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  HELP: Where Do I Paste This Code In Mybb Template To Make A Coloured Category Otahumele 3 137 07-25-2017, 10:17 AM
Last Post: Pedro