Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to search rank other traffic free get and google sites how 1st

How To Rank 1st On Google Search And How To Get Free Traffic From Other Sites
Better response on post How To Rank 1st On Google Search And How To Get Free Traffic From Other Sites1. To Rank first you need to join seoclerks and submit your site for just a dollar, then they submit it to big social sites including pin and reddit. Sorry it's not free but it's worth it and cheap instead of facebook expensive ad budget. Note: You need quality content for it to implement if not it's waste of time. If you need it you can comment below for the banner link or message for how to get it for free with a simple trick.

2. Free traffic from other sites : I call it helping hands bloggers, because you can't do it alone. you need to do this- Find new blogs, send traffic to them using your post, if they are good enough in google analytics, your domain will appear in traffic source on their blog(s), they will be forced to visit your site creating backlink for you as well. If you do this for 20-30 new blogs you are sure of having a goodbacklink, but having contents that will keep them visiting is the main source they work hand in Hand. I will still talk on that soon.

By Samuel Apkan
Better response on post How To Rank 1st On Google Search And How To Get Free Traffic From Other SitesL0L. You 'Option 1' is absolutely wrong to me. If you've tried it and works for you. (1). Let see the website it works for (2). Share the Freelance Profile on Clerks or His/Her Portfolio... Clerks are just full of crazy freelancer who needs fast money. They offer less job and i can assure you that over 90% of them are newbies who copied fiverr/upwork top user profiles (high ranks) to push their sales up on Clerks. Less i forgot, Clerks has hundreth of domain which display same information. At still i can mention you almost 10 if you really want... If you doubt me, i can get your account to 1st page in Clerks website in less than 92hours. Don't get me wrong, not here to accuse, but the option is highly not welcome. Thanks! And you can get to me if you needs proofs. My clerks profile, and also the craziest order which i've order on clerks to improve my seek result with no return. Big Grin Goodday!
Quote:The real freelancer don't use Clerks, and Buying Something From Their Is a Big Lost. Even Though, Most of Their Price are Very More Than 'LOW'

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  How To Apply For Nigerian Google Adsense Plus 5 175 12-10-2017, 07:52 AM
Last Post: Tegakiroro
  TUTORIAL: Google adsense approval trick adedola2015 4 131 12-10-2017, 12:42 AM
  How To Confirm If Your Blog Has Been Indexed By Google patrick 2 57 12-10-2017, 12:41 AM
  5 Steps To Get Your Website Indexed Faster On Google Search Engine. patrick 1 75 12-01-2017, 03:18 PM
Last Post: Iamdannyfc
  [free Ebook]how To Make Your First Income As A Blogger abcheats 2 87 11-20-2017, 04:34 AM
Last Post: Timikulzle
  HOT: What Is The Way You Boost Your Traffic For Your Blog sandramira9 1 53 11-10-2017, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  4 Recommended Ways To Improve Your Blog's Alexa Rank patrick 4 153 11-10-2017, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Lettuah
  Increase Website Traffic Or Visitors (full Tutorial) Afrigroove 7 156 09-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Afrigroove