Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to use free own website how templates

How To Use Free Website Templates for Your Own Website
Better response on post How To Use Free Website Templates for Your Own WebsiteUse an online website service that allows you to use free website templates for your own website. Websites such as Wix, Weebly, Hpage and Webs can help you create and manage a website. You can also host your website on these websites, too. Decide if you want to sign up for their a free or paid hosting service for you website. After you have finished setting up a user account, you can select a template layout and use the website service building tools to create a stunning website for your business or personal use.

Instructions

Step 1:
Select a free website template service from the Internet that you're interested in using. Use a free website template service that enables you to upload your own images, logos and photographs. Also, make certain that will allow you to customize a template layouts to your liking.

Step 2:
Click on the “Sign Up” button and type your the required information in the appropriate text boxes. Provide your current email address in the “Email” text box. Create a password and enter your information in the “Password” text box. Then click on the “Create Account” button.

Step 3:
Use the website service building tools to create a your own website. Type a title name for your website in the “Site Title” text box. Now, you can select a category for your new website and the type of website that you want to make. Click the radio buttons located next to the “Personal,” “Groups/Organizations,” or “Small Business/Professional” options. Remember, the tools and features various free website template services often differ, and you will need to follow the instructions on the website for making a new template layout.

Step 4:
Select a free website template from the website's template gallery. Scroll through the website template screenshot images. When you see a website template layout that you like, move your mouse cursor over the screenshot image and left-click on it.

Step 5:
Select the type of pages that you want to include on your website. For example, click the check box next to Contact, About, Blog and Forum, if this option is available for including additional pages to your website template layout. Click on the “Create My Website” button.

Step 6:
Use the free website service building tools and features to help you customize your website layout. When you are done, click on .the “View” or “Publish” button.

Step 7:
Edit your web pages by clicking on the “Manage Page,” “Edit Website,” “Modify Website Template” and “Control Panel” buttons.
I am learning. Nice post

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  [free Ebook]how To Make Your First Income As A Blogger abcheats 1 42 Yesterday, 09:48 AM
Last Post: patrick
  Increase Website Traffic Or Visitors (full Tutorial) Afrigroove 7 145 09-20-2017, 06:01 PM
Last Post: Afrigroove
  SHARED: How To Create A Free Blog Using Blogspot sandramira9 0 35 09-19-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: sandramira9
  How To Create Your Own Web Hosting Site For Free victor44843 6 256 08-27-2017, 09:36 PM
Last Post: sholasunshine
  I Will Offer You Free Advert On My Blog, If You Can Design A Logo For Me ifexxy 3 129 08-19-2017, 12:29 AM
Last Post: ifexxy
  How To Rank 1st On Google Search And How To Get Free Traffic From Other Sites patrick 1 121 08-15-2017, 01:55 PM
Last Post: Lilbob
  Create A Free Blog With Blogspot.com Plus 0 129 07-22-2017, 04:43 PM
Last Post: Plus
  How To Create A Blog On Blogger For Testing Templates And Codes patrick 0 82 07-22-2017, 02:25 PM
Last Post: patrick