Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
apologise support inactivity my i all thank

I Apologise For My Inactivity, Thank You All For Your Support
Better response on post I Apologise For My Inactivity, Thank You All For Your SupportI hereby tender my unreserved apologies for my iinconsistency and inactivity here lately. This is due to the fact that I was bombarded with loads of projects which will soon be completed by God's grace. 

I will like to thank all of you for your support and contributions eeven wwhile I was inactive.. Lots of thanks to @cbanklee, @patrick, @Misola, @Life, @Plus and everyone of you. It shows that Jdtrendz has indeed grown beyond me as you people are both owners and shareholders of this great forum.

Not to mention the 'request theme crew'.. Any theme you requested and which haven't been shared will be worked on as soon as possible. But ensure you have forum credits. 

Once again, thank you all for your understanding, contribution and love. Long live Jdtrendz, long live you all!
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Welcome back bro
(12-05-2017 09:28 AM)patrick Wrote: Welcome back bro

Thanks
Hope you are fully back Bro? We all missed you.
Welcome boss
(12-05-2017 10:45 AM)greatben Wrote: Hope you are fully back Bro? We all missed you.

Thanks
(12-05-2017 01:40 PM)cbanklee Wrote: Welcome boss

Thanks my bro
Pedro inbox me with your whatsapp number
Come and carry my WordPress website rockbaze.com (domain name + hosting) at a very cheap price of #2,000 only inbox me faster if interested 07080335329
Opportunity comes but once???
welcome back brother..... I myself have been out
welcome pedro
Ban reason: spamming (Permanent)
(12-05-2017 03:54 PM)Life Wrote: welcome back brother..... I myself have been out

Thanks brother.
(12-06-2017 05:06 PM)gistking Wrote: welcome pedro

Thanks
Pedro just come bck oh
Welcom Bro.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Please If U Support Me Say Yes Read Now! gistking 0 4 12-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Last Post: gistking