Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
problem concerning robots my i and console txt google sitemap

I Have A Problem With This Google Console Concerning My Sitemap And Robots.txt
Better response on post I Have A Problem With This Google Console Concerning My Sitemap And Robots.txtI have a problem with this Google Console concerning my Sitemap and Robots.txt please I need help on how to fix this needing a Sitemap and a robot.txt file for my WordPress...

From @Smartwizzie
Better response on post I Have A Problem With This Google Console Concerning My Sitemap And Robots.txt
(07-21-2017 09:06 AM)patrick Wrote: I have a problem with this Google Console concerning my Sitemap and Robots.txt please I need help on how to fix this needing a Sitemap and a robot.txt file for my WordPress...

From @Smartwizzie

"I have a problem with robots.txt..." .. You haven't even stated the problem, how can we help you? Is it that you need a site map or you are having problems with same? If you need a site map, then download Yoats SEO, a powerful WordPress plugin which has that feature. If however you are having a problem with it, what then is it?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
@Pedro thanks for the help through, I hope if I make use of this Plugin will my site appear anytime it's been searched on Google I mean Google should crawl my site..
@Pedro thanks so much I have gone through the Plugin and the configuration it's the best Plugin, now my site is on the move
(07-21-2017 01:59 PM)Smartwizzie Wrote: @Pedro thanks so much I have gone through the Plugin and the configuration it's the best Plugin, now my site is on the move

Alright bro. Glad your problem has been solved.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: I Need Wapking Sitemap Code Malte 6 100 10-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Malte
  HELP: I Lost My Vast Google Rankings Due To Switching ifexxy 11 172 08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
Last Post: iamhessteem