Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
mybb help i plugin need

I Need Help On Mybb Plugin
hello @Pedro I installed newpoints but to my surprise there where too many files in it. Please which one should I upload
I will not reply any of your threads anymore until you create threads enlightening people. Jdtrendz is the Helper's Forum, and so far, I haven't seen any of your threads pronouncing this philosophy. Out of the many threads you have opened, none was targeted at helping others, only yourself and that's selfishness. Jdtrendz was not created for selfishness.
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
(07-29-2017 07:50 PM)Pedro Wrote: I will not reply any of your threads anymore until you create threads enlightening people. Jdtrendz is the Helper's Forum, and so far, I haven't seen any of your threads pronouncing this philosophy. Out of the many threads you have opened, none was targeted at helping others, only yourself and that's selfishness. Jdtrendz was not created for selfishness.

Out of the threads I have created you haven't really given me a satisfying answer. Instead of you to say you don't want to help me you are saying something else. You select those you help
Remember it is from a topic they get many discussion but anyways i rest my case before someone will say @major has started
Dont worry bro, there's no big deal in mybb plugins. All you just need to do now is to look into the plugin that you want to upload and trace the folder one by one......
Like example below:
folder 1 inc/plugin/latestthread.php

folder 2 inc/languages/english/latestthread.lang.php

folder 3 inc/languages/english/admin/latestthread.lang.php

that is all, any folder goes to where is supos to go

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  HELP: Help Me Install Mybb On My Hosting I Will Pay Jadonking042 2 92 12-09-2017, 08:31 PM
Last Post: Badooskid
  HELP: I Need Mybb Help prince 2 62 11-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Last Post: prince
  I Need The Premium Version Of Mybb Plugin For Moving Threads To Front Page Otahumele 0 48 11-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Last Post: Otahumele
  How To Add A Beautiful Pagination On Mybb Pedro 1 190 10-31-2017, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Dhron
  How Can I Unforce Mybb Theme on Users donblade 0 63 10-20-2017, 02:56 PM
Last Post: donblade
  HELP: How To Edit Mybb Template prince 15 197 10-18-2017, 12:15 AM
Last Post: prince
  How To Code A Simple Jquery Drop Down Login Form For Mybb James 3 164 10-16-2017, 10:44 AM
Last Post: kharlm
  HELP: Mybb Mydownloads Plugin Cybersky 5 111 10-16-2017, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Cybersky