Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average

[-]
Tags
to a designer become i want pay website

I Want To Pay To Become A Website Designer
I wnt to pay so dat I will be able to knw how to design Website but who will lik to teach me
Better response on post RE: I Want To Pay To Become A Website DesignerLol, This post is funny bro Big Grin If you're ready nobody needs to teach you before you start creating something on your own ,its might not be what you want like the perfect sample but its a step to what you have pression for.
If u wnt to help u cn help but I knw y am askin ok
(10-11-2017 06:20 PM)viczimo Wrote: If u wnt to help u cn help but I knw y am askin ok

I never said you dont have reasons for asking but the choice is yours and the brain is there
Better response on post RE: I Want To Pay To Become A Website Designer@viczimo the guy @cbanklee is right I use to be a fan of website design untitled on day I stopped been a fan and became a player, not having a laptop was my Greatest problem by I started one day with my phone and here I am now an owner of two self created site no help and designed 4sites for policy so far so it's not all any money sha
May b u wnat to go higher from were u are or something hook me up I will always share the little I know bro
Proudly the owner of
Bazenation.com
Trendslodg.com.ng
Good and Nice Hearing.... You can check up on rightloaded dot com dot ng and nigerdeltamedia dot net  and see to it... Chat me up on whatsapp on how to make almost 50$ from adsense.... thats if you have upto 1000viewers daily... Anyone having 5000viewer should let discuss how he/she will be success in this blogging... Upto 200$ daily for 5000viewers... Chat me only on whatsapp on 07065557307

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Pls I Need Someone To Tell Me How To Open A Website viczimo 0 17 10-10-2017, 12:41 PM
Last Post: viczimo
  Please Drop Full Tutorial On How To Create Php Website greatben 4 48 09-30-2017, 03:25 PM
Last Post: greatben
  How To Create A Website Like Naijaloaded Or Londonbaze Or Bazetunes Etc remiproxy 0 51 08-23-2017, 10:24 AM
Last Post: remiproxy