Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

[-]
Tags
to a question ask i wnt

I Wnt To Ask A Question..
I wnt to ask a question.. .. .... Is it most for someone to pay before e learn how to design a Website pls I need answers
You can learn website designing online for free... https://www.w3schools.com
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Better response on post RE: I Wnt To Ask A Question..
(10-10-2017 01:01 PM)Pedro Wrote: You can learn website designing online for free... https://www.w3schools.com

I still suggest you pay bcuz they will give you attention.... when you have questions they will answer you.....
(10-10-2017 12:49 PM)viczimo Wrote: I wnt to ask a question.. .. .... Is it most for someone to pay before e learn how to design a Website pls I need answers

Its better u pay so incase u have issues u will be attended too an guided through
(10-10-2017 01:45 PM)major Wrote:
(10-10-2017 12:49 PM)viczimo Wrote: I wnt to ask a question.. .. .... Is it most for someone to pay before e learn how to design a Website pls I need answers

Its better u pay so incase u have issues u will be attended too an guided through

did you pay before u learnt? I guess no. He can learn everything and get ans to any quest via google
no not compulsory i learnt on my own by trial and error.
(10-10-2017 02:16 PM)iamhessteem Wrote: no not compulsory i learnt on my own by trial and error.

i started with wapka den pbnl and on and on and on but i also wasted thousands of naira in cafe experimenting and google searching so i suggest you get a computer first to make the journey easier.
(10-10-2017 01:47 PM)donblade Wrote:
(10-10-2017 01:45 PM)major Wrote:

did you pay before u learnt? I guess no. He can learn everything and get ans to any quest via google

No problem he can learn anyways i have suggested what i also did
Better response on post RE: I Wnt To Ask A Question..lol this funny but a good question see man if you are sharp you will learn it could you imagine i learnt wapka and wordpress with my mobile phone because i dont have pc even now i dont have pc but if at all i have pc since 2013 i started this journey let me say i could have been able to run many platform

but my dear what you do is if you have android you can do it believe in yourself and also try to use google if you get any problem many results are there to help you
Better response on post RE: I Wnt To Ask A Question..you can learn coding for free online... But to know more on web designing i would expect you pay... To learn more
(10-10-2017 02:19 PM)iamhessteem Wrote:
(10-10-2017 02:16 PM)iamhessteem Wrote: no not compulsory i learnt on my own by trial and error.

i started with wapka den pbnl and on and on and on but i also wasted thousands of naira in cafe experimenting and google searching so i suggest you get a computer first to make the journey easier.

pbnl is just a script. harkorede should be remembered for that but he's far gone in programming (not into), or maybe he changed his bio...who knows....

that's how a lot of guys here are including me. when you learn programming, you know it well, make some impacts and quit due to some personal reasons.

in answer to the op, its not a must to
pay to become guru. its just that if you pay, things moves faster.

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  MUST READ: Question Of The Day (??) cbanklee 2 64 08-23-2017, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Life
  Tgif Games: Answer This Iq Question And Win 1000naira Recharge Card patrick 5 159 06-23-2017, 12:24 PM
Last Post: cbanklee
  QUESTION OF THE DAY: What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? patrick 1 55 06-17-2017, 12:11 PM
Last Post: hemelse
  QUESTION OF THE DAY: Wizkid Vs Davido: Who Is A Better Musician? patrick 1 76 06-14-2017, 11:49 AM
Last Post: Pedro
  QUESTION OF THE DAY: Who Is Muhammadu Buhari To You patrick 1 62 06-12-2017, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  QUESTION OF THE DAY: Prostitutes And Their Clients : Who Is To Blame? patrick 2 110 06-02-2017, 06:35 PM
Last Post: cbanklee