Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
to re nigerian design flag what look like? would

If You Are To Re-design The Nigerian Flag What Would It Look Like?
Am sorry pals I have been away, its due to my studies but am back now.

Do you know?
The Nigerian flag, 1959.

Michael Taiwo Akinkunmi, a 23-year-old engineering student in London, designed the flag in 1959. He received £100 for his work.

Before the December 12, 1959 federal elections, Dr Benjamin Nnamdi Azikiwe said his NCNC party did not like the flag and would change the design if they won the majority in government. They never won and the flag remains as it is till this day.

This means our flag would have had a different colour, back to the question if you are to re-design it what would it look like?

Thumbnail(s)

For me it would have been green (for fertility), blue(coz itz my favourite colour) and yellow (for the colour of our rivers) yeah for me it would have been green,blue,yellow let's get ur opinions @Pedro ,@Plus , @Life , @cbanklee and others
for me it would be, black for our numerous coup, red for corruption, black for no light.

#black,red,black
The Green White Green tautology, like a cap, fits perfectly well on the clueless, lopsided, draconian, and visionless regime of the PDP and APC inspired governance...
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
@ifexxy , @Plus @Misola @major @cyberhope @Cristos and everyone, let's hear from you. ... Big Grin
Better response on post RE: If You Are To Re-design The Nigerian Flag What Would It Look Like?Lol pls don't judge me ooo Big Grin (Rainbow colour) cuz naija is soo confused we get all attributes name it, Bad name, killing charity, good people (King of kings # CORRUPTION) etc Better dont judge me ooo #Happy independence day
Lol @major
Mine will be Blue, pink and green
(10-01-2017 10:41 AM)ifexxy Wrote: Mine will be Blue, pink and green

Pink ke, e make sense sha our football national team go wear blue top, pink shorts and green socks hehe thank God no b u design d flag

Chisus are u Bobrisky? Big Grin
(10-01-2017 12:02 PM)major Wrote:

Chisus are u Bobrisky? Big Grin
Hehe Big Grin
Better response on post RE: If You Are To Re-design The Nigerian Flag What Would It Look Like?
(10-01-2017 09:56 AM)Pedro Wrote: @ifexxy , @Plus @Misola @major @cyberhope @Cristos and everyone, let's hear from you. ... Big Grin

It will be Red from top to down....look like danger
(10-01-2017 12:17 PM)Misola Wrote:
(10-01-2017 09:56 AM)Pedro Wrote: @ifexxy , @Plus @Misola @major @cyberhope @Cristos and everyone, let's hear from you. ... Big Grin

It will be Red from top to down....look like danger

LOL
Happy independence to us all cos we are Nigeria....

I would have mine as, red, white and red......
Better response on post RE: If You Are To Re-design The Nigerian Flag What Would It Look Like?Perhaps I'll still maintain the Green white Green to stand as hope of were we want to be

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  The Diary Of A Nigerian Princess Cristos 0 76 07-13-2017, 10:18 AM
Last Post: Cristos