Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
us what jdtrendz love sentence one tell

In One Sentence, Tell us What you Love about JdTrendz..
Okay, let's know what you love about JdTrendz. .

As for me, I love how members help one another as that's the essence of this forum..

So, in one sentence, what do you love about JdTrendz?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
@patrick @hemelse @ifexxy @dhilariousdandy @cbanklee @Chrisberry @haarun.haarun @SkyLord and others let's hear from you. ..
lord, if you can see this. please, bless @Pedro for me.

It's not just about working it's more about getting the Job
Done. Some think small town ..some think global ..
I learnt so much from you without even knowing it, God bless
you for believing other people's career and playing your role, even when we or any of us in this forum are yet to see each other but see ourselves as brothers..

I love this site for so many reasons even I don't know how to express myself in better way ...sweet love

ln one sentence #lol
(06-13-2017 12:24 AM)cbanklee Wrote: lord, if you can see this. please, bless @Pedro for me.

It's not just about working it's more about getting the Job
Done. Some think small town ..some think global ..
I learnt so much from you without even knowing it, God bless
you for believing other people's career and playing your role, even when we or any of us in this forum are yet to see each other but see ourselves as brothers..

I love this site for so many reasons even I don't know how to express myself in better way ...sweet love

ln one sentence #lol
Hehe. . Thanks for this wonderful review bro. You too have been of help to many members of this forum. We appreciate you. Idea
Smile
I love the fact that we grow as a team nice vision pedro
they give us the latest
KUDOS TO U ALL
There's so many reasons why I love Jdtrendz..but if I start listing it now you might be wondering why I wrote so much but I rest my comments..@Pedro I like the fact that you aren't someone who has pride you always come down to everybody's level and you also reason with other members you don't do things in your way but in other people's convenient way and also you don't do things to suit yourself but to suit other members ,that what they called teamwork "kudos oga Pedro and my other ogas @ the top"

Just keep the good work going
(06-13-2017 03:04 PM)hemelse Wrote: There's so many reasons why I love Jdtrendz..but if I start listing it now you might be wondering why I wrote so much but I rest my comments..@Pedro I like the fact that you aren't someone who has pride you always come down to everybody's level and you also reason with other members you don't do things in your way but in other people's convenient way and also you don't do things to suit yourself but to suit other members ,that what they called teamwork "kudos oga Pedro and my other ogas @ the top"

Thanks for this warmth reply.
(06-13-2017 07:17 AM)adedola2015 Wrote: they give us the latest

Thanks bro. Expect more latest updates..
(06-13-2017 03:04 PM)hemelse Wrote: There's so many reasons why I love Jdtrendz..but if I start listing it now you might be wondering why I wrote so much but I rest my comments..@Pedro I like the fact that you aren't someone who has pride you always come down to everybody's level and you also reason with other members you don't do things in your way but in other people's convenient way and also you don't do things to suit yourself but to suit other members ,that what they called teamwork "kudos oga Pedro and my other ogas @ the top"

Mhen...you just said my mind.. I'm really amazed, this is exactly what I wanna voice out...

@Pedro the truth must be told, you're the best webmaster I have ever met, you are such an amazing being, @hemelse God bless you for this...
Quote:Mhen...you just said my mind.. I'm really amazed, this is exactly what I wanna voice out...

@Pedro the truth must be told, you're the best webmaster I have ever met, you are such an amazing being, @hemelse God bless you for this...

You too are the best bro. Thanks
In the aspect of what I love best/most about this site, hmm...don't even know where to start, but the truth must be said..

1. I love this forum because of its uniqueness.

2. Since I met @Pedro his mission is always to help, to do or code anything that anyone haven't dream of, very unique in his ways, that's by the way.. My point here is that, I cherish this forum cos of its dream to help one another.

3. For the fact that our mission here is to help, we don't seize to provide a help when a request is made for it, Pedro always tries his best to make sure the particular help is rendered, may be it might not be immediately, but eventually.

There are so much to say about this forum but words is not enough to describe it.
Better response on post RE: In One Sentence, Tell us What you Love about JdTrendz..
(06-14-2017 12:46 PM)dhilariousdandy Wrote:

Mhen...you just said my mind.. I'm really amazed, this is exactly what I wanna voice out...

@dhilariousdandy amen and you too
@Pedro I love this site cus u guys are funny... My credits aren't showing

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  MUST READ: Jdtrendz Forum Rules Pedro 14 902 11-17-2017, 06:17 AM
Last Post: mjasiriamalidesk
  MUST READ: Are You Still Interested In Learning Wordpress Designing / Cloning On Jdtrendz? cbanklee 7 137 11-05-2017, 04:55 PM
Last Post: Cyberpunk
  Jdtrendz Online Webmasters' School To Be Launched; Teachers Needed! Pedro 9 173 11-05-2017, 04:53 PM
Last Post: Cyberpunk
  Register for JdTrendz WordPress Programming School with Just 2000 Credits Pedro 6 174 10-28-2017, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Pedro
  How Much Can You Pay To Learn Wordpress Designing /cloning On Jdtrendz? Pedro 12 269 10-26-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: ikeosina
  MUST READ: Why You Need Credits To Download Some Things On Jdtrendz Pedro 12 196 10-23-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Kol
  Why Is There No Advertisement Page On Jdtrendz? LUCIFER 4 98 10-20-2017, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Jadonking042
  Which Of These Courses should We Start With? Come in and Suggest!- JDTRENDZ SCHOOL.. Pedro 26 328 10-17-2017, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Pedro