Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
guess video okocha ball won dares jay kanu ? juggling nwankwo

Jay Jay Okocha Dares Kanu Nwankwo In Ball Juggling, Guess Who Won ? (video )
Jay Jay Okocha dared Kanu Nwankwo in keep ups. See
who won the challenge.

Watch Video Below:-

Nice bro. Have you seen the alert?
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
nigga you funny o, who get power to stream. you shud av just drop the link......
(06-29-2017 03:42 PM)Life Wrote: nigga you funny o, who get power to stream. you shud av just drop the link......

abeg abeg no kill me with laugh, are you talking about 9ja economic or you to they easily to click lol @Life lol
(06-29-2017 04:35 PM)cbanklee Wrote:
(06-29-2017 03:42 PM)Life Wrote: nigga you funny o, who get power to stream. you shud av just drop the link......

abeg abeg no kill me with laugh, are you talking about 9ja economic or you to they easily to click lol @Life lol

lol....dude no b everybody dey use phone wey d browser allow JavaScript, so not everyone can stream the video......
(06-29-2017 04:47 PM)Life Wrote:
(06-29-2017 04:35 PM)cbanklee Wrote:

lol....dude no b everybody dey use phone wey d browser allow JavaScript, so not everyone can stream the video......

Lol
@Life in summary, Okocha won.. #winks
Lif........try buy phone way dy browser nw
(06-29-2017 05:46 PM)viczimo Wrote: Lif........try buy phone way dy browser nw

lol...hahahaha
I use Sony xperia z1, so I can stream wella....but m talking about those with low end phones.......

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthor Replies Views Last Post
  Game: Imagine If You Had The Ball In This Situation, What Would You Do? greatben 2 47 10-15-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: greatben