Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[-]
Tags
please help guy jdtrenderz

Jdtrenderz Please Help This Guy Out
I stumbled over this cry for help on Facebook it funny but make una help d guy out

Thumbnail(s)

ok i wil post tips on dat quality of a good blogger
Better response on post RE: Jdtrenderz Please Help This Guy OutThe guy obviously went into blogging for the money, and not motivation. He's in for a long thing unless he changes that mentality Cookie
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!
Go for Google AdSense , Chitika e.t.c
He should ask God for forgiveness.
Better response on post RE: Jdtrenderz Please Help This Guy Out
(08-17-2017 03:21 PM)Pedro Wrote: The guy obviously went into blogging for the money, and not motivation. He's in for a long thing unless he changes that mentality Cookie

you are ryt boss wrong mentality yields no gud result.
lol... savage
(08-17-2017 03:21 PM)Pedro Wrote: The guy obviously went into blogging for the money, and not motivation. He's in for a long thing unless he changes that mentality Cookie

Pedro nawa for dis ur jdcredit oooo... Abeg share me small..
(08-18-2017 10:00 AM)kayce Wrote:

Pedro nawa for dis ur jdcredit oooo... Abeg share me small..

Alright. I go donate 100 credits to you.

Also, you can participate in the WOYUP competition and stand a chance of winning 15000 credits
Do you want to purchase credits? Click here!